Candy & Dean Part #1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that's another issue for them. Because parties involve multiple people from other apts, they all just cannibalize each other. Too bad, they don't have more of their own friends apart from their VH friends.

they might! we should know soon. as i said we don't know what candy may be up to!:angel:

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, that's another issue for them. Because parties involve multiple people from other apts, they all just cannibalize each other. Too bad, they don't have more of their own friends apart from their VH friends.

because many new friends, quickly became vhtv friends. Squaring the circle.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

That is the problem now as with any big party you will have most of them there and many of their own apartments empty which is then just a waste of apartments. Duhhhhh

And still not over....Alex and Anna still have Em and Sid to put in another's "exciting" "new" house.

• Like 1

From a show of hands (or "likes")... how many of you would want to see Anna (right now, full preggers) in a six-way with Dean, Candy, Alex, Bree & Drew? I miss her in those situations, but she's also totally pregnant, so... conflicted. 

2 minutes ago, dth999 said:

From a show of hands (or "likes")... how many of you would want to see Anna (right now, full preggers) in a six-way with Dean, Candy, Alex, Bree & Drew? I miss her in those situations, but she's also totally pregnant, so... conflicted. 

Nah! I don't think that would be a good idea for the baby. Maybe a bukkake party with every single guy in her circle! Now that could be fun to watch. :heart:

• Like 3