Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Houlii said:

but they have been with other people in the last few weeks here right?

she is young and feel jealousy  specially from young ,attractive and active  and may be (single) like  the guest girl 

she refuses to share him with any  on else but she accepted it unwillingly with older one

8 minutes ago, x1000 said:

she refuses to share him with any  on else but she accepted it unwillingly with older one

This is not true. Dean has fucked numerous girls with Candy there, including Bree who Candy regularly used to be friendly with.

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

ah,,she has been with other guys.. couldn't tell it was unwilling..interesting 

she will do any thing for him ,she accept sex with (chosen )other guys to please him  ,but sh afraid of losing him if she let him fuck another woman

i observed dean Ignoring her  and when another woman was around  she has to be upset 

He seems to care for her..Some are monogamous some are not.. I remember her on the couch at Drews when they all had sex and she slept on the couch and didn't participate. Hope she can stick with it.

6 minutes ago, Houlii said:

He seems to care for her..Some are monogamous some are not.. I remember her on the couch at Drews when they all had sex and she slept on the couch and didn't participate. Hope she can stick with it.

there are many reasons to not participate in a specific time , if she feel love and  confidence  she will not be afraid like mira and henary  as a harmonious couple trust each other

1 hour ago, sr71gn said:

I really thought Kitty was very hot and also the girl that plays the violin Anabel

Hey sr7, i didn't know if you we're talking to me anymore, of course they're hot! Some of my favorite men are on RLC, Bogdan and Tibor, to name a few, Smith while being the worst lover on any voyeur site on the planet, is a hot looking guy, i think in terms of fun, drama and sex RLC doesn't compare to VH.. One of the problems with quite a few on RLC, is the same thing we have to do, get up and go to work every day! There"s not going to be many late night sex parties if you got to get up at 5am.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

This is not true. Dean has fucked numerous girls with Candy there, including Bree who Candy regularly used to be friendly with.

as you said friendly with  and have a boyfriend reasons to be calm with it ,every time she has her reasons or there is something happening at the moment makes she change her mind

it depending on  how she dealing with the other girl and how dean dealing all the situation specially when he shows much care for the other (guests)

8 hours ago, golfer06 said:

all of the people that were banned for life without a refund or who were blocked from rlc for posting 1 pic or gif or vid will agree with me. the rest can enjoy the inferior site. as i've said many times there are some good participants at rlc but the management sucks ass!

Capture_2018_03_05_18_06_02_577.png  0   249.98 kB

Haha, they really are horses asses, It's beyond belief that they think that is a good management decision! It's probably the worst thing they do as it goes for getting new subs

3 hours ago, Ffylip said:

For me, that's what makes RLC hotter, the fact that these are genuinely normal people with normal lives and we get to have a glimpse behind closed doors as it were - the true voyeur experience.  VH feels a little too manufactured and fake for me at times, more like a ticket to a swingers club than a hidden cam experience - but it is also a heck of a lot cheaper, hence why I spend more time here than RLC.

RLC does have more of a genuine daily life experience, but too many empty apartments through parts of the day. That's real life. But more drama and more people at home on VH, It may be less of a true voyeur experience on VH, but it's a lot more interesting, for me anyway. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1