Candy & Dean Part #1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Apt gets an A! I love the clean look.

Cam placement gets a solid C-.

Lighting is not too bad. Looks like there is the ability to light things up if they would only do it! Apt has a rather brown tone, dark vibe. More lighting would needed. Lighting gets a B.

VH, just hire George to do all of your cam placements. Serioulsy, he knows what he is doing.

Haha Amy I totally second your rating. :biggrin: Wonder if Misty will ever come over for a visit :angel:

2 hours ago, waldi said:

I expect this apartment to be one of the most hardcore

They need to put a Caligula style wall to wall bed in the bedroom to get that. Otherwise where is this hardcore thing going to happen? There are only 2 places to fuck really. I challenge anyone to fuck on a hardwood floor and then come back and tell me it was great! They need to do what I said and put a wall to wall bed in this room., plus about 3 more cams.

snapshot1.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They need to put a Caligula style wall to wall bed in the bedroom to get that. Otherwise where is this hardcore thing going to happen? There are only 2 places to fuck really. I challenge anyone to fuck on a hardwood floor and then come back and tell me it was great! They need to do what I said and put a wall to wall bed in this room., plus about 3 more cams.

snapshot1.jpg  0   335.84 kB

I will definitely forward this idea :biggrin:

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

When on  their own they may turn out to be the most boring people on the planet lol, hope not but could well be. Think they could be the type that need others to spark off of. ?? M

there are so many apts now & they all know each other. it's just a matter of which apt the orgy will be at!:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

They need to put a Caligula style wall to wall bed in the bedroom to get that. Otherwise where is this hardcore thing going to happen? There are only 2 places to fuck really. I challenge anyone to fuck on a hardwood floor and then come back and tell me it was great! They need to do what I said and put a wall to wall bed in this room., plus about 3 more cams

recently I saw in Tver, big mattress on the floor. In this place they could put even 2 or 3 like that one:biggrin: In terms of cams, yes they're shit.