Candy & Dean Part #1

Just now, Amy3 said:

A rough description for those who missed it. 

Candy was standing talking to Dean. but he was on the phone sitting and she removed the phone abruptly, then she went to the fireplace and kicked the glass of the fireplace. He then got up and slapped her in the head and then grabbed her and threw her to the ground by the neck.

For VH to keep either of them is ridiculous, but I suppose it’s not easy to kill a golden goose not is it! 

So th Rock rule doesn't apply here then lol

• Like 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Amy3 said:

Candy was standing talking to Dean. but he was on the phone sitting and she removed the phone abruptly, then she went to the fireplace and kicked the glass of the fireplace. He then got up and slapped her in the head and then grabbed her and threw her to the ground by the neck.

For VH to keep either of them is ridiculous, but I suppose it’s not easy to kill a golden goose not is it! 

Since i stopped looking at VH, i missed it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

If it was staged then Candy deserved danger money because those blows weren't pulled!

No. I don’t believe any of this here was staged. But it will have the same impact on the other tenants and cause minds to begin to stir! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes it's Unbeliable,max protection were.I said it gives an bad image to VH,let me refrease..gives VH and Alex and Anna an bad image,friends or not of the couple things should have limits.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes i seen,both are violent,she slapped him that night then he kicked her in head.

she slapped him that night then he kicked her in head.

not true

she did first run the nails in the dean's gender and balls and twisted it

the he kicked her in a pain reflex....to get her hand of his balls thats the true

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

So th Rock rule doesn't apply here then lol

No, Rock was more of a liability then an asset. He didn’t make the cut for staying. Dean is worth a lot to VH. He’s probably got another 1-3 violent acts left in his green zone. Candy is probably on the brink.

Just now, jontee said:

not true

the he kicked her in a pain reflex....to get her hand of his balls thats the true

Just now, jontee said:

not true

Are you calling me an lie!?I watched it p,have it recorded,not an reflex..he liked her in head because he wanted.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jontee said:

not true

But gona watch it now to see if was an reflex by Dean or not....

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No. I don’t believe any of this here was staged. But it will have the same impact on the other tenants and cause minds to begin to stir! 

Just look how many more people are viewing dean & candy after the fight