Candy & Dean Part #1

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Quite agree hun so WHY is Dean still there then is a very good question.??

Because of who he knows and what he’s worth to VH, Anna and Alex! All 3 are sucking it up for money at the expense of their standards of behavior. The foul line got moved. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

VH should have a clearly laid down policy, not be dependant on who it is and how popular they are.

Agreed! In the case of the first serious violent act that could or does result in bodily injury, there should be a 1 time fine and a second chance unless the act is so egregious that immediately expulsion is required. After the 2nd act, immediately expulsion, no questions asked. 

That should be the standard rule of conduct in VH. These acts are a legal liability to VH, that’s the reason that they cannot and should not leave the cams rolling regardless what happens. There has to be a standard of conduct for legal reasons. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Because of who he knows and what he’s worth to VH, Anna and Alex! All 3 are sucking it up for money at the expense of their standards of behavior. The foul line got moved. 

Oh so we have to ignore that Dean is a violent twat and as long as he is making money for VH thats ok then lol. What a path we are treading now!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Other thing I notice was that in rock case people puted images of the moments,but strangely in this case not an single pic.

Not only, photos ,,,,, but gifts, animations, videos, cheerleading organized in bleachers (with right, the Olassss), flags and everything else.

And it was not only in the incident, but rather in any movement he made (more suspicious or not), after he returned from his first departure,

The funny thing is that Ana today reveals exactly what he had observed before.

That is, he was the aggressor ... okay But the cause for him to act like this, has never been observed here before.

On time and again! I do not advocate vilolence in any way. But we must try to understand what (or who) leads or motivates it.

:cry:

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

candy does appear to be packing so maybe she is leaving as vh said & the girl is staying?

Capture_2018_03_08_12_47_55_463.png

Just so that I can situate myself.
We had a second fight there, after this image above?

For what I saw before was a third girl there, along with Dean, Heather and Candy, dancing without any restraint and Candy was laughing and doing her makeup.

Now I come and see that the apartment is out of line again.
New dispute or what?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Just so that I can situate myself.
We had a second fight there, after this image above?

For what I saw before was a third girl there, along with Dean, Heather and Candy, dancing without any restraint and Candy was laughing and doing her makeup.

Now I come and see that the apartment is out of line again.
New dispute or what?

Site is online for me. Looks like no one is there.

11 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Site is online for me. Looks like no one is there.

Yes, I see now, Clothes scattered on the floor of the room and all absent.
So anyway, inside or outside (Dean or Candy)?:cry:

And Amy, I just loved your post about Ana and Alex's farewell ... just incredible. And I'm sure Anna must have liked it too ..:heart:

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, I see now, Clothes scattered on the floor of the room and all absent.
So anyway, inside or outside (Dean or Candy)?:cry:

And Amy, I just loved your post about Ana and Alex's farewell ... just incredible. And I'm sure Anna must have liked it too ..:heart:

Thanks Bear!! I really appreciate that. I loved that girl like she was my sister. It’s only natural to be skeptical of one’s sisters boyfriend. He came through in the end and became a worthy member of the family. I’m very, very proud of Alex. I wish them nothing but a lifetime of success and happiness! ❤️

• Like 2

12 hours ago, thedbear said:

Not only, photos ,,,,, but gifts, animations, videos, cheerleading organized in bleachers (with right, the Olassss), flags and everything else.

And it was not only in the incident, but rather in any movement he made (more suspicious or not), after he returned from his first departure,

The funny thing is that Ana today reveals exactly what he had observed before.

That is, he was the aggressor ... okay But the cause for him to act like this, has never been observed here before.

On time and again! I do not advocate vilolence in any way. But we must try to understand what (or who) leads or motivates it.

:cry:

Yes agree,but nothing's justifies violence,being from rock,ana,dean,candy,I don't cair how popular they are or not,and if they are close friends of managers of not,all them should have the same treatment.An punch,kick,stratch it's the same thing regarded who does it or not.

• Like 1