Another US School Shooting

rammer

1 minute ago, ipiratemedia said:

Look, there are no WINNERS here, but frustration. 17 young lives lights have gone out. Lets us all work together, and find a solution to the problem. (IMO)The parents today are the problem. Kids, today care less about education, responsibility, cleanliness, etc. But material things., they worship! They have nothing to believe in, but how to hate and LIE!  It's not the Kids fault; it's the fault of the parent. If you want to blame someone for killing, Blame Big Pharma for Killing millions every year from there drugs. :cool:

Lets type in bigger font than everyone else, so as to make our point.  If you are going to do that, then please correct your spelling.  their, there and they're

3 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Look, there are no WINNERS here, but frustration. 17 young lives lights have gone out. Lets us all work together, and find a solution to the problem. (IMO)The parents today are the problem. Kids, today care less about education, responsibility, cleanliness, etc. But material things., they worship! They have nothing to believe in, but how to hate and LIE!  It's not the Kids fault; it's the fault of the parent. If you want to blame someone for killing, Blame Big Pharma for Killing millions every year from there drugs. :cool:

This is the last time I'll repeat what I posted an hour ago.  So far no responses.

Has anyone seen the responses from the students that endured this carnage?  They are saying enough is enough and are sponsoring a rally in March in Washington and throughout the rest of the US.  The teachers at the school have created such an  awareness in their students that is amazing.  They're basically saying the older generation messed this up and now we're pissed off and this will be the last time this will happen. How cool is that?  If there is anyone here that doesn't support their cause, I feel sorry for you.  That's not who we are.  For once strip away your political belief and unite with these kids.  It's our future.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rammer said:

Nice.  I so agree. Unfortunately Congress cancelled an Obama law in a single bill  last year that ultimately disallowed mentally ill  folks to acquire guns.  The sponsor of that bill told reporters after the shooting that we need to be better with dealing with mental health issues. Google Chuck Grassley  if you want to call BS.

That was the Obama proposed law that defined people who were unable to balance their checkbook as mentally incompetent,and therefore not allowed to own guns.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

That was the Obama proposed law that defined people who were unable to balance their checkbook as mentally incompetent,and therefore not allowed to own guns.

I'm sure that was in the Obama bill but I can't find it anywhere.  Do you have it because I'd like to read it?

• Like 1

Gotta go.  Rant and rave.  Night .

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

They can help to pass more laws that will do absolutely nothing to stop school shootings.The most violent cities in the U.S. are run by liberal progressive Democrats.

Gotta go.  It's been interesting runner.  Rant on.  Good night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rammer said:

This is the last time I'll repeat what I posted an hour ago.  So far no responses.

Has anyone seen the responses from the students that endured this carnage?  They are saying enough is enough and are sponsoring a rally in March in Washington and throughout the rest of the US.  The teachers at the school have created such an  awareness in their students that is amazing.  They're basically saying the older generation messed this up and now we're pissed off and this will be the last time this will happen. How cool is that?  If there is anyone here that doesn't support their cause, I feel sorry for you.  That's not who we are.  For once strip away your political belief and unite with these kids.  It's our future.

I saw it. What's the point? It's not going to change anything, is it?

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Lets type in bigger font than everyone else, so as to make our point.  If you are going to do that, then please correct your spelling.  their, there and they're

I never said, I was an english major Max... I'm good in other ways...This grievous error is committed no fewer than eight times in a little document called the Constitution. I think, I'm entitled to one error. :cool:

I guarantee you that those students will say nothing about mental illness nor armed security at schools.All they will do is spout the Democrats' propaganda about the need for gun control and hatred for the NRA.Democrats don't want to solve the problem because they need a continuing problem in order to push their liberal progressive agenda.The students will be nothing more than pawns to be used by the Democrats.Just one big appeal to emotions,devoid of any real solutions to the problem.

• Like 1