Another US School Shooting

rammer

3 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Well the fertilizer killed 168 people & wounded 650, nobody has done that much killing & wounding with a gun

For sure that's true ...if one is keeping score.  The fundamentalist bible thumping christian is the winner of the most killed in domestic terrorism. :dodgy:

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...but there is still a need for gun control

I hace a question for maxfactor, rammer, bean, mic351. You ask a crazy lunatic evil madman thug who wants to kill to put his name on the news. You give him a choice school A that is run by Republicans  & they have snipers & armed guards or you have a school that is run by demon-crats they have a law that their school is a " gun free" school, that will do a protest if you show up with a gun.

Ok guys which school will the evil one go to do a massacre  ??

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Why do Democrat politicians not say anything about the violent movies and video games which pollute young peoples' minds?Think maybe it's because the people who produce that garbage contribute tons of money to liberal progressive politicians?

I might agree that those games are an issue, but as long as the gun lobby continues to deny that the GUNS are part of the problem, this polarizing issue will continue to plague the US

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

This guy says what we all think

Haters please watch this.  This guy says what most human beings feel.  Are we here for the children or just to make a political statement?  Thanks Rider.

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

I hace a question for maxfactor, rammer, bean, mic351. You ask a crazy lunatic evil madman thug who wants to kill to put his name on the news. You give him a choice school A that is run by Republicans  & they have snipers & armed guards or you have a school that is run by demon-crats they have a law that their school is a " gun free" school, that will do a protest if you show up with a gun.

Ok guys which school will the evil one go to do a massacre  ??

Snipers?  Seriously?  

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

I might agree that those games are an issue, but as long as the gun lobby continues to deny that the GUNS are part of the problem, this polarizing issue will continue to plague the US

Didn't the muslim terrorist fly a plane into the twin towers & killed 3,000 AMERICANS