Another US School Shooting

rammer

40 minutes ago, rammer said:

Good night guys.  Gotta go.  Looking forward to your posts tomorrow though.  Very entertaining.  Thanks for fucking up my thread about the children  we lost.  I'm sure it's all about you.  Remember them if it's in your heart.  See ya.

People have been killing people since mankind has been on earth, so why wouldn't you want armed guard or teachers protect our youth while they're in school ???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

People have been killing people since mankind has been on earth, so why wouldn't you want armed guard or teachers protect our youth while they're in school ???

Because everywhere else on Earth cultures do not need to arm their teachers or post armed guards to protect children in school.  Do you realise how fucked up you sound (again).

Actually I´m not 100% sure about nowhere else on Earth having to post armed guards - here's a quick exercise for you, find me two countries where they also have armed guards to protect children in school.

Whichever ones you find = that is the level that the USA is at right now.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Maturin said:

Because everywhere else on Earth cultures do not need to arm their teachers or post armed guards to protect children in school.  Do you realise how fucked up you sound (again).

Actually I´m not 100% sure about nowhere else on Earth having to post armed guards - here's a quick exercise for you, find me two countries where they also have armed guards to protect children in school.

Israeli will protect their kids from the muslim terrorist 

57 minutes ago, Maturin said:

So you'll let our children get slaughter cause you don't want armed guards, the President has armed guards, banks & jewelry stores have armed guards & nobody is saying nothing about it

7 hours ago, rammer said:

This isn't a Democrat or Republican problem.  It's a societal problem.  Spew your political  bull shit on a different thread.  I started this thread for the kids.  Stay on topic or leave.

Its is a political problem. More specifically, their lack of identifying & doing something about mental health issues in society.  Unfortunately, it's turned into an Israeli-Palestinian issue.  And what I mean by that is if you look back to history, it's the Palestinians that got kicked out of the Arab countries by their own brothers!. They never had a historical claim to Israeli land.  But as generations pass and facts become obscure,...

The same with mental health issues and the lack of politicians acting to get it under control.  Its now, after decades of political neglect, have turned into a gun control issue. Lets keep sweeping society issues under the rug.

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

So you'll let our children get slaughter cause you don't want armed guards, the President has armed guards, banks & jewelry stores have armed guards & nobody is saying nothing about it

This.

Here is the prime example of why America has fucked itself up.  I'm sure some of the far right people that have been commenting in this thread read the above and thought, "Yeah, Spying gets it.  He really has a handle on this situation."  And that kind of thinking is why your country is so fucked.  You did this to yourselves too, aint got no one to blame but yourselves (oh and Mexicans and non white people even though mass shootings in schools and other places is a particularly white male past time).

You were a decent country once but by playing to the lowest common denominator, people like Spying, you have fucked up massively.  Your only hope now is that the next generation (the kids whose have witnessed their friends being shot in their classrooms) will reject everything you stand for and actually work to make America great again on proper decent principles that you people think are for snowflakes or commies.

Blinkered, uncultured and criminally negligent fools that you are, the rest of the world is just hoping that you get on with fucking yourselves up quietly and sooner rather than later so we can stop hearing about your bullshit every week. Fuck off USA, literally, please just fuck off.

28 minutes ago, Maturin said:

This.

Here is the prime example of why America has fucked itself up.  I'm sure some of the far right people that have been commenting in this thread read the above and thought, "Yeah, Spying gets it.  He really has a handle on this situation."  And that kind of thinking is why your country is so fucked.  You did this to yourselves too, aint got no one to blame but yourselves (oh and Mexicans and non white people even though mass shootings in schools and other places is a particularly white male past time).

You were a decent country once but by playing to the lowest common denominator, people like Spying, you have fucked up massively.  Your only hope now is that the next generation (the kids whose have witnessed their friends being shot in their classrooms) will reject everything you stand for and actually work to make America great again on proper decent principles that you people think are for snowflakes or commies.

Blinkered, uncultured and criminally negligent fools that you are, the rest of the world is just hoping that you get on with fucking yourselves up quietly and sooner rather than later so we can stop hearing about your bullshit every week. Fuck off USA, literally, please just fuck off.

Because of your thinking no wonder the migrants are raping & molesting the mothers & daughters in Europe, you're letting the migrants come in as they will & they're taking your country over. I'M glad i live in AMERICA !!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rammer said:

My daughter is a teacher and very good at bringing the future of our youth forward.  There's no way in hell I can see her having to carry a gun to do her job.  Think about what your saying guys.

I havnb't heard anyone say anyone would "have" to carry a gun to work. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of teachers who would volunteer to do it, to keep themselves and their kids from becoming target practice for luatics who commit these mass murders. There would be very stringent rules to be qualified. We have armed guards in banks protecting money, f'n money! we can't do the same for children?!

• Like 1

The issue shouldn't be whether armed guards should be on campus. I'm OK with it if it is a TEMPORARY SOLUTION.  Society has to get to the root of the problem and that's mental illness. The NRA is doing what needs to be done to ensure the 2nd amendment stays intact (and also defends its own membership). As an NRA member, I don't agree with some of their positions but the facts are, give in a little and before you know it, your rights are taken away (which is what's going on in California regarding gun rights for the past 20 years).

Don't hate on firearms.  Hate on politicians who continue to ignore mental health 'problems' (that many politicians created by de-funding hospitals and sanitariums back in the 1980s).

You can't fix a leaking water pipe without addressing the root problem of replacing the pipe.  And you can't fix the indirect problems of society without first addressing and fixing the root problem (mental health). Politicians know what to do. But it has become political suicide to enact legislation to address mental illness.  It's easier for politicians to let the public address a solution that will NOT bear any political expense.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I havnb't heard anyone say anyone would "have" to carry a gun to work. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of teachers who would volunteer to do it, to keep themselves and their kids from becoming target practice for luatics who commit these mass murders. There would be very stringent rules to be qualified. We have armed guards in banks protecting money, f'n money! we can't do the same for children?!

Very well said Ash, but the weak minded people won't understand 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

The issue shouldn't be whether armed guards should be on campus. I'm OK with it if it is a TEMPORARY SOLUTION.  Society has to get to the root of the problem and that's mental illness. The NRA is doing what needs to be done to ensure the 2nd amendment stays intact (and also defends its own membership). As an NRA member, I don't agree with some of their positions but the facts are, give in a little and before you know it, your rights are taken away (which is what's going on in California regarding gun rights for the past 20 years).

Don't hate on firearms.  Hate on politicians who continue to ignore mental health 'problems' (that many politicians created by de-funding hospitals and sanitariums back in the 1980s).

You can't fix a leaking water pipe without addressing the root problem of replacing the pipe.  And you can't fix the indirect problems of society without first addressing and fixing the root problem (mental health). Politicians know what to do. But it has become political suicide to enact legislation to address mental illness.  It's easier for politicians to let the public address a solution that will NOT bear any political expense.

I'm 100% for getting help for mentally ill people, and if diagnosed, restricting their access to firearms. But that never going to be enough, it's just another law, words written on a piece of paper, and criminals can get around or break any law that's ever been enacted. And it will take years to get anything up and running to get laws written, get them passed, then set up a system that can identify and keep track of these individuals, then there will be the endless appeals process, ;lawyers will get rich, and kids maybe will be safer, but not safe enough I'm afraid.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

I'm 100% for getting help for mentally ill people, and if diagnosed, restricting their access to firearms. But that never going to be enough, it's just another law, words written on a piece of paper, and criminals can get around or break any law that's ever been enacted. And it will take years to get anything up and running to get laws written, get them passed, then set up a system that can identify and keep track of these individuals, then there will be the endless appeals process, ;lawyers will get rich, and kids maybe will be safer, but not safe enough I'm afraid.

What I'm worried about is the government making the doctors report you if you're taking medicine that would affect your moods & then the government takes your guns & you'll be on the government list & you wouldn't  be allowed to own guns ever again. Gun owners won't go to doctors or get mental help is they need it.

• Like 1