Another US School Shooting

rammer

Just now, maxfactor said:

Here's one...schools in the US get shot up because liberal progressives allow that mental patients should be free ...and the constitution has been bent so much by them that the police are powerless to do anything until they actually do something.  On the other hand, the conservative gun lobby has given the mental patients the ability to get their hands on weapons that are capable of mass destruction.  Destruction that they would have difficulty achieving if not for the conservatives.

Not true. The NRA is in favor of keeping mentally ill people from having guns.I am in favor of keeping weapons from mentally ill people.It just depends how you define mentally ill.Obama's Administration wanted to include a ban of people who were no longer able to balance their checkbooks because they were considered to be mentally incompetent.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rammer said:

Has anyone seen the responses from the students that endured this carnage?  They are saying enough is enough and are sponsoring a rally in March in Washington and throughout the rest of the US.  The teachers at the school have created such an  awareness in their students that is amazing.  They're basically saying the older generation messed this up and now we're pissed off and this will be the last time this will happen. How cool is that?  If there is anyone here that doesn't support their cause, I feel sorry for you.  That's not who we are.  For once strip away your political belief and unite with these kids.  It's our future.

Does anyone agree?

• Like 1

Just now, maxfactor said:

wasn't the guy who used the truck full of fertilizer...pissed off at all the "baby killing " going on?...lol

The problem isn't the guns, planes, trucks, or fertilizer, the problem is when a person turns E V I L !! People have been killing people for over a million year. We just need to punish the evil people with death or long prison sentence doing hard labor, you'll see how quick evil people will change

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Not true. The NRA is in favor of keeping mentally ill people from having guns.I am in favor of keeping weapons from mentally ill people.It just depends how you define mentally ill.Obama's Administration wanted to include a ban of people who were no longer able to balance their checkbooks because they were considered to be mentally incompetent.  

...yeah so I heard.  But you can't keep the nuts away from the fun.  It's fucking impossible ...thus the argument to reduce the guns.

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

...yeah so I heard.  But you can't keep the nuts away from the fun.  It's fucking impossible ...thus the argument to reduce the guns.

Question, guns are only 400 years old, you telling me no one was murdered before guns ??

Just now, rammer said:

Does anyone agree?

Yes, the teachers have done a great job of indoctrinating them with liberal progressive bull shit.The kids emotions are being manipulated and used by liberal progressives to promote their political agenda.I want programs that truly protect the kids,not more illogical emotional rants for gun control and hatred for the NRA,which is all I've heard from the students so far.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes, the teachers have done a great job of indoctrinating them with liberal progressive bull shit.The kids emotions are being manipulated and used by liberal progressives to promote their political agenda.I want programs that truly protect the kids,not more illogical emotional rants for gun control and hatred for the NRA,which is all I've heard from the students so far.

...but there is still a need for gun control