Another US School Shooting

rammer

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

In an indoor range in the big city some rifle shoot a round that's to powerful to safely shoot in the indoor range, lucky the .223 isn't one of those rounds, BTW don't be a jerk, even a .22 LR can kill, And have some freaking respect for those that were killed. quit using the dead to forward your agenda !!!

But no one at Newton, Orlando, or Parkland was using a .22 LR.  or a handgun, or a slingshot, or a bow and arrow.  Have some respect and don't be an asshole  and try to deflect the argument buy throwing up a red herring.  
Try listening to the parents and kids who lost loved ones.  I'd be willing to bet the majority of them would side with me and will think you are the one who is disrespecting their memory.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

"Bump" stocks.  I am a gun owner.  I do not believe civilians should possess semi automatic or automatic assault rifles.  I believe in the literal translation of the 2nd amendment.  You want to own an assault rifle; join a well regulated milita . Like the national guard..  

mic i don't know what's this assault rife you're talking about ?? I own semi-auto rifle that shoot one round every time you pull the trigger & release it

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

But no one at Newton, Orlando, or Parkland was using a .22 LR.  or a handgun, or a slingshot, or a bow and arrow.  Have some respect and don't be an asshole  and try to deflect the argument buy throwing up a red herring.  
Try listening to the parents and kids who lost loved ones.  I'd be willing to bet the majority of them would side with me and will think you are the one who is disrespecting their memory.  

mic if you ban guns, then cars, truck, fertilizers, propane tanks etc. etc. will be used. The problem is parents that haven't trained or disciplined their children !!!

The AR15 was classified as an Assault Style Weapon and banned under the Assault Weapons Ban of 2004.  While it is semi-automatic and not fully automatic, it is a high velocity weapon with almost no kick which makes it especially easy to shoot and seems to be the latest preferred weapon of mass murders.  Keeps your weapons of mass destruction.  I guess you need them to feel safe..  I don't.  

• Like 1

Just now, mic351 said:

The AR15 was classified as an Assault Style Weapon and banned under the Assault Weapons Ban of 2004.  While it is semi-automatic and not fully automatic, it is a high velocity weapon with almost no kick which makes it especially easy to shoot and seems to be the latest preferred weapon of mass murders.  Keeps your weapons of mass destruction.  I guess you need them to feel safe..  I don't.  

The ban of 1994 did nothing, The post ban ar-15 couldn't have a flash hider, bayonet lug, or a collapsible stock,

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

I had some friends that tried to joined the NAVY but their score was to low for the NAVY, Thank God the marines has the lowest test score out of all the military & my friends were able to be part of the military

Us Marines remember very well how you Navy guys cut and ran and left us on the beach with no supplies at Guadalcanal.  We also remember how we asked for 9-days of bombardment prior to landing at Iwo Jima.  You guys gave us 3.  Iwo Jima is the only battle in the Corps history where the Marines took more casualties than the enemy.  Thank God I join the Corps so I didn't have to give excuses as to why I cut and ran..::)

A muzzle brake replaced the flash hider, which made the semi-auto rifle more accurate, as for the bayonet lug who cares, last thing i'll be worried about is smoe one chasing my with a 7 pound rifle to stick my with a blade they mounted on their rifle, the collapsible stock made the rifle easier to carry & put away. Oh and the new post ban rifles were coming with a 10 round mag, which you can replace with a 30 round mag. No matter that the demon-crats changed the ar-15 from 1994 till 2004, when you pulled the trigger the post ban ar-15 shot just like the pre-ban ar-15

5 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Us Marines remember very well how you Navy guys cut and ran and left us on the beach with no supplies at Guadalcanal.  We also remember how we asked for 9-days of bombardment prior to landing at Iwo Jima.  You guys gave us 3.  Iwo Jima is the only battle in the Corps history where the Marines took more casualties than the enemy.  Thank God I join the Corps so I didn't have to give excuses as to why I cut and ran..::)

mic that's before my time, i don't know all the details of what you're talking about