Another US School Shooting

rammer

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

When the family structure of a society falls apart the society falls apart.Sorry,but there is no simple magic bullet solution to this problem.

There were warning signs all over the place about this shooter.The school and law enforcement blew it. 

2 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

When the family structure of a society falls apart the society falls apart.Sorry,but there is no simple magic bullet solution to this problem.

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

There were warning signs all over the place about this shooter.The school and law enforcement blew it. 

I agree. The FBI had tips about this guy back in January and it fell through the cracks.  The school was secure but because he was an ex student he knew the gates would be open at dismissal time.  That's when he got there because he knew he could get in.  Lot's of room for improvement.  It's sucks runner but we need to be better than that.

23 minutes ago, rammer said:

I agree. The FBI had tips about this guy back in January and it fell through the cracks.  The school was secure but because he was an ex student he knew the gates would be open at dismissal time.  That's when he got there because he knew he could get in.  Lot's of room for improvement.  It's sucks runner but we need to be better than that.

I agree,but there is no simple solution;and,unfortunately a lot of politicians just want to appeal to peoples' emotions just for their own political benefit.

Agreed.  Or maybe the NRA owns them through their massive political contributions?   Maybe not.  Just throwing it out there.  It's a US problem.  We had 18 School shootings so far this year.  That is the same as the rest of the world over the last 2 years.  Japan hasn't had any. 

8 hours ago, rammer said:

Facebook post by RightWingRantsRave.  That says it all.  Rider you're not qualified to be a mod. I think a mod would be MODerate and not spew their own political diatribe.    I think a mod would be someone who would be non political and accept and encourage thoughts and opinions from others even if they don't agree with the mods political beliefs.  Do your job. Rider or step down.  Just my thoughts.                                                                                      

LMAO

How many lives would have been saved had just one teacher had a gun to protect the kids, hence the 2nd amendment:

See the source image

The real problem is this type insanity has become accepted as normal. It is political rammer.

Are you involved in your local Juvenile Justice Authority ? What are you personally going to do to prevent this from happening again ? Have you ever been involved with any kind of youth and disadvantaged youth programs ? Do you have a physic iatric degree, and are you a practicing phycologist ?The problem will always be the human behind the trigger, and not the gun itself, in all my years I have never heard of gun killing someone because it was unhappy.

ADREESS the real problem, the death penalty needs to used, maybe even public hangings, as the kids attorney is already trying get life without parole instead of DEATH by HANGING !!!!

It is accepted in this country because there is no real punishment or deterrence for the crime.

It doesn't happen in Japan because they still believe an Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a Tooth. 

Think about that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rammer said:

Agreed.  Or maybe the NRA owns them through their massive political contributions?   Maybe not.  Just throwing it out there.  It's a US problem.  We had 18 School shootings so far this year.  That is the same as the rest of the world over the last 2 years.  Japan hasn't had any. 

The NRA does not make massive political contributions.It's not a gun problem,it's a sick people problem.Left wing progressives do not want to solve the problem,they just want to exploit the problem in order to further their political careers.I grew up in a rural U.S. county where probably 75% or more of the homes have guns in them,and gun crimes very seldom happen there.The 18 school shootings figure is a distorted statistic put out by Bloomberg to further their political agenda.Why does no one question the violent garbage put out by Hollywood and the video gaming industry?Maybe because they are left wing contributors? 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The NRA does not make massive political contributions.It's not a gun problem,it's a sick people problem.Left wing progressives do not want to solve the problem,they just want to exploit the problem in order to further their political careers.I grew up in a rural U.S. county where probably 75% or more of the homes have guns in them,and gun crimes very seldom happen there.The 18 school shootings figure is a distorted statistic put out by Bloomberg to further their political agenda.Why does no one question the violent garbage put out by Hollywood and the video gaming industry?Maybe because they are left wing contributors? 

No it's a gun problem...the right is in denial.  I lean to the right, but all countries including mine have sick people...they don't have the proliferation of guns like the US.  If the right doesn't wake up and move their position on this, then they risk far more than their guns.  Although I will say that i believe it's too late.

I will say this, I don't believe that the ordinary citizen needs to have any kind of assault weapon for protection, I do however believe that these kinds of weapons belong in the Police and Military, for the use when needed to enforce the law and during war. 

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Ridgerunner is correct, parents have to teach their children respect & honor, a strong bond with your kids is the answer, not banning guns

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thestarider said:

LMAO

How many lives would have been saved had just one teacher had a gun to protect the kids, hence the 2nd amendment:

See the source image

The real problem is this type insanity has become accepted as normal. It is political rammer.

Are you involved in your local Juvenile Justice Authority ? What are you personally going to do to prevent this from happening again ? Have you ever been involved with any kind of youth and disadvantaged youth programs ? Do you have a physic iatric degree, and are you a practicing phycologist ?The problem will always be the human behind the trigger, and not the gun itself, in all my years I have never heard of gun killing someone because it was unhappy.

ADREESS the real problem, the death penalty needs to used, maybe even public hangings, as the kids attorney is already trying get life without parole instead of DEATH by HANGING !!!!

It is accepted in this country because there is no real punishment or deterrence for the crime.

It doesn't happen in Japan because they still believe an Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a Tooth. 

Think about that.

When the constitution was written, didn't the people of the United States have the same guns as the military, but there wasn't  any school shootings back then, cause there was respect, pride, & honor

• Like 2

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

When the constitution was written, didn't the people of the United States have the same guns as the military, but there was any school shootings back then, cause there was respect, pride, & honor

They didn't have fully automatic assault weapons either, if they had I think they may have made stipulation to these types of weapons in the 2nd amendment.

• Like 1

As for the president’s assessment that "a majority of Americans agree" with the assault-weapons ban, we went to the polls for answers.

The poll includes three pertinent questions about weapons bans:

-- Would you support or oppose a law requiring a nationwide ban on semi-automatic handguns, which automatically reload every time the trigger is pulled?
Fifty-one percent of all adults said yes; 46 percent said no. Fifty percent of registered voters said yes; 47 percent said no.

-- Would you support or oppose a law requiring a nationwide ban on high-capacity ammunition clips, meaning those containing more than 10 bullets?
Sixty-five percent of all adults said they supported a ban; 32 percent opposed. Those same numbers applied to registered voters.

-- Would you support or oppose a law requiring a nationwide ban on the sale of assault weapons?
Fifty-eight percent of all adults supported a ban; 39 percent opposed. Fifty-nine percent of registered voters supported a ban; 38 percent opposed.

Where do you stand ?