Another US School Shooting

rammer

Just now, mic351 said:

Look it up..  It's is taught to every Marine in Boot.  

mic if you don't think i should have a ar-15, should i dare tell you that i have a McMILLAN 50 BMG which i can't shoot it in any indoor range, because it will over penetrate, it too loud, and the indoor range is only has 25 yard rifle range

1 minute ago, SPYING 1 said:

mic if you don't think i should have a ar-15, should i dare tell you that i have a McMILLAN 50 BMG which i can't shoot it in any indoor range, because it will over penetrate, it too loud, and the indoor range is only has 25 yard rifle range

WOOOWWW!!  That must really, really make you feel like a real man!!!!  Bet you impress all your anti-gubernint friends!!!!  Come on, admit it..  I'll bet you got really small hands, don't you?  :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, mic351 said:

I gotta go people.  Have to work tomorrow with my grandson.  You know one of those kids who are bringing about the demise of the US.  Have a good one friends.  You too spying..  :biggrin:  

Too bad i haven't been working since NOV. 7 2017, i was hurt at work, so i stay at home collecting my paycheck until i can return to work

Just now, SPYING 1 said:

Too bad i haven't been working since NOV. 7 2017, i was hurt at work, so i stay at home collecting my paycheck until i can return to work

I work because I don't want to sit on my ass at home.  I want to contribute to my Great America.  Not sit home and live off someone else or divide my country by slamming other Americans..  BTW, I could have collected SS disability since 2006.  

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

And by the way.  Can you excuse for a few minutes while I go see if I can find someone who gives a shit??:biggrin::huh:

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I work because I don't want to sit on my ass at home.  I want to contribute to my Great America.  Not sit home and live off someone else or divide my country by slamming other Americans..  BTW, I could have collected SS disability since 2006.  

mic i've been working & paying taxes since the age of 14, While most AMERICANS gets a income tax check from the IRS, I have to pay back $20,000 to the IRS, cause they say i make too much money, so I sold 4 of my rental homes & bought a MERCEDES BENZ CLS 550 for collecting the rent for my rental properties. Hopefully this year i'll get some money back from the IRS, i'll let you know when I do my taxes

Well one of my demon-crats friends asked me if we can save one life, isn't a gun ban worth it ?? My answer was what about if we can save hundreds of thousands of lives for being murdered every year ?? The demon-crats tells me hundred of thousands aren't being murdered every year !! I said ABORTION is murdering over 100,000 babies every year !! Demon-crats get angry & tells you idiot women have a right to do abortion !! I told the demon-crats i thought we were talking about saving lives ??? But since you brought about that women have a rights, doesn't the rest of Americans have rights to own a gun. Demon-crats tells me our conversation is over.

31 minutes ago, rammer said:

I think abortion should probably be another thread for discussion.  We're drifting off topic quite a bit.  Spying, will you please start a different thread if you want to talk about abortion?

Going back to school shooting, TRUMP arrived in South Florida to a group of protesters & but when Sandy Hooks happened obama didn't have to face protesters, and even when black lives matter were killing police officers, obama didn't do anything about it, nobody protest obama ?? Double standards by the demon-crats