Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

29 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

I'm sure anastasia doesn't know these guys, like the fat guy she brought in one night, just brings the guys she sees out there for the first time to bring people home. I hope this doesn't end badly with your work.

i think everything are prepared by vhtv  ,who want participate  will contact vhtv  under the specific conditions and interview with the tenants to know each other then the event go on air ,may be the priority for the tenant‘s or mangers‘s friends and all of them under test to be the future star

39 minutes ago, x1000 said:

i think everything are prepared by vhtv  ,who want participate  will contact vhtv  under the specific conditions and interview with the tenants to know each other then the event go on air ,may be the priority for the tenant‘s or mangers‘s friends and all of them under test to be the future star

In the event that a person or a couple wants to live in an apartment provided by VH then sure. But VH doesn't dictate every single person from every single apartment that enters. There are over 20 apartments for them to have to do that. And these tenants do have lives outside of these apartments where they meet people like anybody else, like school or a job. Not every single facet of their social lives is moderated by VH.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, x1000 said:

Dediğin gibi oluyorsa sorun yok.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

In the event that a person or a couple wants to live in an apartment provided by VH then sure. But VH doesn't dictate every single person from every single apartment that enters. There are over 20 apartments for them to have to do that. And these tenants do have lives outside of these apartments where they meet people like anybody else, like school or a job. Not every single facet of their social lives is moderated by VH.

I think so, because when I send a message to VH, the answer to me is, 'we can not interfere with incoming guests, the people who live in the house can call as guests.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

sure they have friends .i mean not logic they fucking unknown persons in front  of  cams as he said they have to be friends or expected new tenant provided by vhtv