Anastasia, Nyusha Part #2

11 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i don't know what "Ana chef" have prepared but it looks good 

they need lots of nourishing food, weekend has just started. Everybody expect a lot of exertion particularly from the stallion ::)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Nari Dog said:

He satisfies the ladies so well.

Do you really think so? Poor generation that can get easy erections but no satisfactions or orgasms. If the ladies were really satisfied they wouldn't have asked for still more. On MyFreeCams one sees a female orgasm rather often but on VH very seldom. That is perhaps nice for the watchers but the girls are searching for something they never get. That's a pity.

1 hour ago, beardman said:

Do you really think so? Poor generation that can get easy erections but no satisfactions or orgasms. If the ladies were really satisfied they wouldn't have asked for still more. On MyFreeCams one sees a female orgasm rather often but on VH very seldom. That is perhaps nice for the watchers but the girls are searching for something they never get. That's a pity.

The difference is that people are paying to see the girls orgasm on cam sites, which begs the question are they really orgasming or are they putting on more of a show.

• Like 1

Anna did a great job finding these two. Both showed stellar performance. I hope they don't disappear and we see them often.

I remember two great performers from Anna's past apartment that they did a great job, then disappeared. Hopefully it won't happen with the couple we had last night.

• Like 1