Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Not as many as there was a week ago :angel:

Perhaps not but VH are running a business not a charity. They should think themselves lucky many are free after all what do they really expect to see, everything free 😂 come on be realistic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Perhaps not but VH are running a business not a charity. They should think themselves lucky many are free after all what do they really expect to see, everything free 😂 come on be realistic.

Nobody in their right mind would expect everything free, the point I was making was that the free cams left, in the majority of cases, would be a bad advertisement for VH. Lets face it Lisa & Chloe, Mira & Henry, Cleo & Axel, Ella & Isaac , David & Carrie and Clara & Stas hardly give a view that's likely to get anybody interested in this site.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Nobody in their right mind would expect everything free, the point I was making was that the free cams left, in the majority of cases, would be a bad advertisement for VH. Lets face it Lisa & Chloe, Mira & Henry, Cleo & Axel, Ella & Isaac , David & Carrie and Clara & Stas hardly give a view that's likely to get anybody interested in this site.

You could argue that way yes but there are others which are free which do give a good view of action. The views have to be biased in favour of the subscriber and not the free viewers otherwise it is just unfair to the paying punters.

You mention 6 apartments that show very little well that still leaves 19 or so others that show more so it's hardly unfair.

8 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It's not the first time that he try to create the idea here that apparently the problem is that people want EVERYTHING for free... There are more then 220 cams... timeline... archive... bla bla bla...  but their problem is that 1cam with bad angle in living room could damage/hurt them

You can join to that list zoi&tim, alice&pavel (yes i know nobody watch them)

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's not the first time that he try to create the idea here that apparently the problem is that people want EVERYTHING for free... There are more then 220 cams... timeline... archive... bla bla bla...  but their problem is that 1cam with bad angle in living room could damage/hurt them

You can join to that list zoi&tim, alice&pavel (yes i know nobody watch them)

It seems to be common sense that if you want to sell a product you have to at least let the buyer see something!

7 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

It seems to be common sense that if you want to sell a product you have to at least let the buyer see something!

Well at last I agree with you in that they are letting the buyer see something which they do in many apartments but like everything else in life people always want more. I think this subject has been exhausted now but been great chatting about this subject.

Just now, jjkopite said:

This forum is all about discussion but unfortunately some people seem to take it personally when other people don't always agree with them. Long live free speech!!

"it's cool to talk but only when we like and/or allow" 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

This forum is all about discussion but unfortunately some people seem to take it personally when other people don't always agree with them. Long live free speech!!

Nothing personal I can assure you and yes it is good to have frank and open discussions after all if everyone agreed about everything we would have nothing to discuss lol.

Just now, Robwin said:

Nothing personal I can assure you and yes it is good to have frank and open discussions after all if everyone agreed about everything we would have nothing to discuss lol.

I wasn't referring to yourself with that comment and I agree openness is better.

• Like 1