Ary & George Part #2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, jjkopite said:

She has got a partner who suits her!

Short of demanding swinging, blah, blah! Ary and George are everything a voyeur could ever expect from tenants. Totally uninhibited and just fun to watch for no other reason than they just live their life as anyone else does. They should be celebrated for this! 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Short of demanding swinging, blah, blah! Ary and George are everything a voyeur could ever expect from tenants. Totally uninhibited and just fun to watch for no other reason than they just live their life as anyone else does. They should be celebrated for this! 

Absolutely. Nice to have them here

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Couldn't agree more,they one of the few couples in VH that actually I found fun and entertaining to watch them in Totaly day to day things,think the key were it's personality and carisma,both things in them shines of cam,specialy when they are togheter,when I look to other places(game freaks for exemple)and see an Totaly empty place of carisma or fun that makes me give even more importance to this place/Ary And George.I like watching them doing sex(of course:biggrin:)but like as much just seing them fooling over the house hehe.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

Couldn't agree more,they one of the few couples in VH that actually I found fun and entertaining to watch them in Totaly day to day things,think the key were it's personality and carisma,both things in them shines of cam,specialy when they are togheter,when I look to other places(game freaks for exemple)and see an Totaly empty place of carisma or fun that makes me give even more importance to this place/Ary And George.I like watching them doing sex(of course:biggrin:)but like as much just seing them fooling over the house hehe.

Oh. You was so sweet again ! 😍😘

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

❤❤❤

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Ary n' George love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end. No matter how hard the Situation in life, someone gives you strength while loving someone genuinely gives you courage and confidence. I only post what most of us see. True Love, Happiness and Fucking FUN!!! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Ary n' George love doesn’t have a happy ending because true love doesn’t end. No matter how hard the Situation in life, someone gives you strength while loving someone genuinely gives you courage and confidence. I only post what most of us see. True Love, Happiness and Fucking FUN!!! :heart:

Just I adore you !!! 😍😘

You just let me without words...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1