Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

12 hours ago, tweety said:

I would be a happy camper. So are you saying that there should be no sex shown on the free cams?.

As I posted earlier, I look at this from a voyeur point of view, rather than a business decision

I didn't say that there shouldn't be sex on free cams but you cant expect people to pay for other cams that dont give as clear of an image as this. As unpopular as it sounds IMO they could set up a freeview cam as a distance looking shot so you can see what is happening as the tease to entice or even a standard def cam which is low in quality if a distance shot cant be used.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Would be nice if either Mira and Henry or VH would weigh in an tell us what they think about this discussion, but they don’t seem to give a shit what we think. If they don’t care then I don’t either. In solidarity with the true voyeurs out there, who for what ever reason can’t pay and are just trying to catch a glimpse on the side and spread some chatter here on CC, I’ll boycott this apt until they reinstall a free cam in the living room somewhere. It’s ridiculous! One cam in the loggia? Seriously! WTF? 

I really dont see why such huge drama over this cam, it isn't by far the worst cam to choose as many others have stated that Mira and Henry do spend a good proportion of time in the Loggia and have even been known to have fun times there.

14 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It’s not about seeing sex, it’s about them essentially cutting off an apt. It’s a step in the wrong direction. It’s been a standard forever that there be a free cam in the main living space. 

As always Amy,  I love your posts.

• Like 1