Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

54 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, see told you guys! But, the part that they left out was this. VH has to approve it. So, a tenant can request to change a cam from pay to free or vice versa, but they can’t do without prior approval from VH. In other the tenants cannot change the cam status willy nilly. Now, it may be the case that VH would approve any cam request, but so doubt it. Anyways! 

So, if it’s just a matter of asking VH, why don’t all of the tenants nix the free cams in their living space? Why pay for a cam that earns no money and exposes you to the greater public for free? If VH let’s MH do it how can they possibly say no to all of the others? 

I imagine after this action they will, I don't really blame them. They know how popular they are,  and they don't make money on free views. So turn off the free cam and some people will get a sub to see them. The free views turn to paid views and more $$$ for them. Capitalism in Russia! It sucks for me, I can't get a sub because it would damage my relationship, but I'm not making them any money, so it's too bad for me I guess they figure.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes! You see, the free cams serve the greater good for VH and all of the other tenants. It’s not fair to the other tenants to allow one apt to essentially cut themselves out from the cost of having a free cam in their main living space. It’s not fair! When MH asked to change the cam status, VH should have said “NO! You have to have at least one free cam in the main living area, just like everyone else does!”. Simple as that! All tenants deserve to be treated fairly! 

Remember that theory i told you about thumbs??? Starting to think that could be in some way right...  For hours stucked in same houses with one or other quick exception and a lot of houses totally ignored

• Like 2

Yawn yawn, still not the same subect FFS when will it ever end. This is getting extremely boring now. its now 4 hrs since i originally logged off and still eveyone is like a dog with a bloody bone lol.

All everyone is doing now is repeating themselves its like a long playing record over and over zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

When they put a free cam back in the living room like all of the other apts, CC shuts me down, 

.....or I keel over! God forbid. 💀

Don't do that for gods sake there is life after M&H you know :biggrin:

• Like 3