Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

There was no orgy on RLC. What he's saying is RLC could have an orgy and it would be the top event of the month. But here on VH they are a very common thing.

The girls spread the legs for a minute and 50 pages are filled with ' wonderful my bell**** ' comments in RLC threads. They are pathetic.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nack said:

The girls spread the legs for a minute and 50 pages are filled with ' wonderful my bell**** ' comments in RLC threads. They are pathetic.

They don't even spread them, they do a supposed bate under covers and hit their target for the next month!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nack said:

Yes they are. That's why I can't even be bothered to read that thread anymore. And 99% of those girls are just as pathetic as the guys in those threads that worship them.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, nack said:

By blondie if you mean Veronica, I'll take Darcie over her any time. She isn't that attractive to me.Her orgies does nothing !!

RLC had an orgy last night ? That's news to me.

Darcie looks better and younger. But Blondie does everything.

No in RLC - orgy is top event for the month - in VH - orgy common event now. I wrote this to the fact in RLC is the minimum content inflation. There Masha and Sasha are still the most crazy and new ones apt. Leora still earn good for nothing (again her BF - like Sid after 7 years) - 5 year in biz. Stesha & Marco - still live in that huge mansion, like Efim and Anabel. In VH rules - honestly only Masha and Sasha would survive.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Darcie looks better and younger. But Blondie does everything.

No in RLC - orgy is top event for the month - in VH - orgy common event now. I wrote this to the fact in RLC is the minimum content inflation. There Masha and Sasha are still the most crazy and new ones apt. Leora still earn good for nothing (again her BF - like Sid after 7 years) - 5 year in biz. Stesha & Marco - still live in that huge mansion, like Efim and Anabel. In VH rules - honestly only Masha and Sasha would survive.

Yes the rest are only freeloaders...

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

I would have thought Nelly and Bogdan would have a chance, S and M have become so fake since Dasha moved in.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

If people like Jeff and Violet then they would like Nelly and Bogdan. They're essentially the same kind of couple.

Yes, just a normal loving couple, no wildness but lots of warmth and affection which appeals to a certain type of viewer :smile:

• Like 1