Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

Robwin

The only explanation that I can come up with is that the free living room area is in such a good location, that freeloaders (like me) are now going to have to make a decision. Subscribe, or make do with sound effects from the free (ridiculous) logia :angry:

16 minutes ago, binocular said:

The only explanation that I can come up with is that the free living room area is in such a good location, that freeloaders (like me) are now going to have to make a decision. Subscribe, or make do with sound effects from the free (ridiculous) logia :angry:

Or you can start viewing RLC, Leora love to bate & on occasions Paul will have sex with her on the free cam.

7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I’m pretty sure if I had sex with someone better then my girl, I’d be thinking about it. And if saw my girl have a better orgasm with another person I’d think about that too. Thus, why I don’t swing. Guess, they are stronger then me. 

Amy you're not alone on not swinging, I'm not a swinger !!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, binocular said:

Just noted that the living room free cam has been blocked. The only free cam available is the ridiculous logia. Why now after all this time?

It does not look like it is an accident. Look at the apartment map on the right hand side, and cams 1,2 and 3 are all coloured red.

This is a real fucking shame.

Here is the reply I received from the VH Support Team re the M&H LR cam,

Good day, 
Thank you for your email and interest in our project.
Dear user! We have more than 36 free cameras. Not only in the apartments of Mira and Henry. The buyer will have the opportunity to make the right decision.
Thanks for your time.

Do Mira and Henry realize that this has transpired?