Mira & Henry Part #2 of 3

9 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

may be U re right... for about 5 y. ago I was a fat girl... Darcie sad, that Im too skinny, and that she dont like my body((((

hmm, too skinny? I can't see it. On the other hand, it's much easier to gain unnecessary weight than get slim after all. So if you keep right weight at young age (as yours ), you will have less problems in the future :shy:

• Like 1

Just now, waldi said:

hmm, too skinny? I can't see it. On the other hand, it's much easier to gain unnecessary weight than get slim after all. So if you keep right weight at young age (as yours ), you will have less problems in the future :shy:

as long as my husband likes my body, and my mother sees that I feel great, I will remain slim.
By the way, say: our English teacher said that in English the word "skinnie" is an insult. tell me - is it true?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

By the way, say: our English teacher said that in English the word "skinnie" is an insult. tell me - is it true?

Not entirely, but in English sometimes words take on different meanings depending on the context and intention behind the person who said it. So sometimes yes the word skinny can be an insult.