Violet & Jeff Part #2

20 minutes ago, letsdothis said:

Yes, and they also have no TV.

TV is the first thing I'd haven't regretted either. But lack of it does increase impression of emptiness in the flat 

• Like 1

I must admit compared with their previous place this one does seem rather crap and poorly fitted out.

No television and the kitchen is almost non-existent, when you look at the luxury most of them have this apartment is very very poor.

I would suspect they could feel very let down having to live here especially as they have always provided us with brilliant viewing.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Robwin said:

I must admit compared with their previous place this one does seem rather crap and poorly fitted out.

No television and the kitchen is almost non-existent, when you look at the luxury most of them have this apartment is very very poor.

I would suspect they could feel very let down having to live here especially as they have always provided us with brilliant viewing.

If you were living on VH as normal couple, would you rent a luxurious apt with fine furnishings? The tenants pay the rent. They aren't provided for free. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

If you were living on VH as normal couple, would you rent a luxurious apt with fine furnishings? The tenants pay the rent. They aren't provided for free. 

So everyone else on VH have great apartments and all mod cons except Violet & Jeff eh, bet they are well pleased about that.

50 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So everyone else on VH have great apartments and all mod cons except Violet & Jeff eh, bet they are well pleased about that.

Don't think that everyone have great apartments.. maybe almost.. but not all... I guess it's easier to clean and empty when they leave

17 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

What is so bad at this place? They have everything I need. It is clean friendly and bright. As I said before I like the clean look without much stuff. 

Well i am sure i would not be happy living there In  that state. Hardly any hardware or cupboards in the kitchen, no oven, no worktops all I  an say is that you are easily pleased. Terrible condition.

On 4/28/2018 at 2:11 PM, just man said:

i did not seen this woman are dance before !! what the name's of her !!  yes Violet ..you, woman  your dancing is very cool's..:biggrin:

601809dff9ee87e50f69db0652c7560b.gif

Hahahaha!!! What kind of dancing is Jeff doing!? This is great you guys! Put this in the gif contest just man!

• Like 1