Misty Part #3

4 minutes ago, just man said:

i am asking for help..!! which girl of these two girls are Misty.. gave me a mark from whose clothes that wearing.?!!

cc7f1312ca0e69ab8b07976ee5aec4a1.gif

Misty is the one in the black vest.

does anyone know what happened? i scanned the timeline & found that misty went to bed shortly after midnight, nobody took off any clothes, they took about 15 smoke breaks, the guests are still there in bed clothed, & it looks like no attempt was made to have sex at all! did i miss something? just a hunch but i think misty may have just blown any chance of staying much longer!

ShallowGroundedGoldfish-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

9KMi.gif

• Like 1

Well. Ordinary or not ordinary (last with Kyle) quarrel - we'll see.

Well, if briefly. Kyle's problem is not interesting to do something. His dream life is drink beer, watch TV, fuck Misty, sleep, one or two per week drink with friends. And he is not ready to change. Rather, he changes Misty. This is the problem.

If earlier she was playful, active, energetic - because she liked it. Now she has become more lazy and calm - like Kyle.

And for parties. Misty is jealous to girls - that's why she blocks those options. Kyle is jealous to guys - and blocks those options. As a result, most attempts to organize a party - flow into small quarrels.

In general - the best advice. They need to decide what to do next:

Keep relationships - then M&K have to spend every day to find normal job and soon leave the project.

Project - then the relationship is over. In VH now can survive (I mean needs of Misty - and not people for whom it's just extra money) - just swing-couples or free relationship couples. Even if take the most powerful of closed couples (and they will soon make an orgy) - Darcie and Stif. Kyle is much weaker, boring and uninterested than Stif.

Save relationship and project - they will lose both and project and relationship. It will be very sad. Just because - project ruins their relationship. And relationships - destroy success (low views) on the project.:sad:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, groomy said:

In general - the best advice. They need to decide what to do next

under these circumstances, my advice is as follows: let them leave, find a job, get married, have children and keep away from vhtv