Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

i think i will miss them, the last couple of weeks i haven't watch them much but when the 3 of them are around and happy they are nice to watch, yes they are running out of new things, and i think they lasted this long is because they are not swingers they did not put to much expectation these are a couple just happen to be 3 people. if they separated i don't think they will last by them selves the best option is introducing the occasional new people a bit more frequently than they have been so far

giphy.gifcVLzMN0A_o.jpg
u1fzArqY_o.jpg
jJzB4sgD_o.jpg
QwhILDc8_o.jpg
2qob3dkr_o.jpg
ulneE3ye_o.jpg
RWDHPQx0_o.jpg
Mi7M6aMs_o.jpg
xju4dhen_o.jpg
ftBC0buf_o.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think that George could be preparing something big(maybe an new place)seems that his other house could be closing or changing residents,Seems George could be betting in old guests some of them with very little carisma or energy(José)him and other usual old guest arrived westerday with bags(if not mistaken),hope I am wrong in all this,and if an new place of this manager opens it's with new residents,if it's an place just with Jose etc then my hope it's lost.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

I can see your point,that's why I sayed i probarby would miss her a little,she have some importance,but I feel the trio image and routines it's very tired,we already seen all the sex etc by them endless times,would be nice some new blood,maybe to replace te couple in the other house(Edda and joe)by an totaly new couple and then both houses start visiting again then things could feel more fresh again.I like Serena and also like Nina and know they had sex tonight but not even watch it neither think gona watch it,seen it already many times.

Ze81, again you are being repetitive and I again will be.

New experiences and adventures so far not yet seen on this level between Serena and Alan and so now also include NIna in it.

If there is still conviction that this has already been seen I will ask. In which website? RCL, VV, Comrades? Because VH is still unique.

And in a new insistence, again I will.refutar.Em date and where do I find these files of moments to compare and prove?

Same for what we had today. Point me to where in momentary files we have the level (and the volume) in just one step. How has it been done in this project in recent days? When in the breakup and now to Nina's return?

Ideas? Please, no other project here has a history like this. No Anna. .

Or if it is building one at the moment (except Beth and Rick, still undefeated in all their "moves"). Oops! Okay, so Anna, indirectly, hehehehe,

Reformo therefore "historical" to denote that they have own luggage and therefore with conviction, easy to rescue it again. Do it with will, firmesa and commitment.

Together and with purpose. (NAS). No conflicts. No longer.

Do your homework and "find out" that Nina and Alan have already reached the mark of 6 consecutive rounds in a single day.

Of course, initial excitement to the project

No need today to resume such volume again.
Only however to highlight and remind the unsuspecting ones here about what VH curriculum we are talking about and the ability they have already had (and still has)

With Serena now added in composition this can (and should) improve even more depends on them only ...

Just to reinforce a condition. Serena recently did 6 months of project and therefore we have for these three (yes, the three), still many opportunities "lost" before being rescued now. Yesterday was just the beginning (at least I hope and so I believe that).

New "guests"?
Why not?
Serena may well be the bridge of this disposition and capacity for such she has tasted it in numerous times. The "sun" of the place.

Just for the success of it, Alan understands (and separates) the goal and needs of the project, for his real intimacy with both (Nina and Serena.).

Nina understand this, too. (With Alan) ..

Do together, with responsibility and.conviction your part, and golden days will resume.

Look at the other projects back at this level and see that it's not as devastating as that.

The projects of couples, I make very clear.

And again to the general, make derogatory comments (your user rights), but do so based on concrete properties and not just free and speculative. Not everyone here.
My user right.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Ze81, again you are being repetitive and I again will be.

New experiences and adventures so far not yet seen on this level between Serena and Alan and so now also include NIna in it.

If there is still conviction that this has already been seen I will ask. In which website? RCL, VV, Comrades? Because VH is still unique.

And in a new insistence, again I will.refutar.Em date and where do I find these files of moments to compare and prove?

Same for what we had today. Point me to where in momentary files we have the level (and the volume) in just one step. How has it been done in this project in recent days? When in the breakup and now to Nina's return?

Ideas? Please, no other project here has a history like this. No Anna. .

Or if it is building one at the moment (except Beth and Rick, still undefeated in all their "moves"). Oops! Okay, so Anna, indirectly, hehehehe,

Reformo therefore "historical" to denote that they have own luggage and therefore with conviction, easy to rescue it again. Do it with will, firmesa and commitment.

Together and with purpose. (NAS). No conflicts. No longer.

Do your homework and "find out" that Nina and Alan have already reached the mark of 6 consecutive rounds in a single day.

Of course, initial excitement to the project

No need today to resume such volume again.
Only however to highlight and remind the unsuspecting ones here about what VH curriculum we are talking about and the ability they have already had (and still has)

With Serena now added in composition this can (and should) improve even more depends on them only ...

Just to reinforce a condition. Serena recently did 6 months of project and therefore we have for these three (yes, the three), still many opportunities "lost" before being rescued now. Yesterday was just the beginning (at least I hope and so I believe that).

New "guests"?
Why not?
Serena may well be the bridge of this disposition and capacity for such she has tasted it in numerous times. The "sun" of the place.

Just for the success of it, Alan understands (and separates) the goal and needs of the project, for his real intimacy with both (Nina and Serena.).

Nina understand this, too. (With Alan) ..

Do together, with responsibility and.conviction your part, and golden days will resume.

Look at the other projects back at this level and see that it's not as devastating as that.

The projects of couples, I make very clear.

And again to the general, make derogatory comments (your user rights), but do so based on concrete properties and not just free and speculative. Not everyone here.
My user right.

Maybe with regular guests(new guests)as they had in first months things could work,the thing is seems that guests start being more and more the same,if were more girls like Marina and tatu girl then maybe s&n&a could be viable for long time,of course you have all the right to feel the trio have still a lot to offer,myself just don't feel a lot that,and from what i read not alone in that feeling,there is an tired feeling Regard specialy Alan and Nina,but who knows,Edda and joe seem to be packing maybe George will refresh things(but keeping a&n&s)and introducing(hopefully)new people,exciting people.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Maybe with regular guests(new guests)as they had in first months things could work,the thing is seems that guests start being more and more the same,if were more girls like Marina and tatu girl then maybe s&n&a could be viable for long time,of course you have all the right to feel the trio have still a lot to offer,myself just don't feel a lot that,and from what i read not alone in that feeling,there is an tired feeling Regard specialy Alan and Nina,but who knows,Edda and joe seem to be packing maybe George will refresh things(but keeping a&n&s)and introducing(hopefully)new people,exciting people.

Yes, I see changes in Edda and Joe (which, I do not know).
As I've seen two days ago today, Joe gets a call sleeping (late at night), picking himself up, getting out of bed, and spending a long time in conversation at the blind spot of the kitchen. Alone .

I have already mentioned before, to receive a day earlier than this, except in the morning. A call from George, where at the beginning it was simply Dá, mechanic, and hurumm.

The difference in both connections is what we see in Joe's room (?) And what we saw yesterday in Nina.

depending on the decision made, I can only be "sad" or "happy" when it comes to official knowledge. ..

• Upvote 1

if they are not leaving maybe George planning to put all 5 in one apt and maybe that way more cheaper, but  if i am not mistaken some time ago there was a tweeter about serena having her own place or something like that. what ever the out come we will see soon.

to me it seam A&N&S  still  part of  the project from the tweeter photo "we love VH" . but E&J dot seam happy this days and they are already packing.

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, I see changes in Edda and Joe (which, I do not know).
As I've seen two days ago today, Joe gets a call sleeping (late at night), picking himself up, getting out of bed, and spending a long time in conversation at the blind spot of the kitchen. Alone .

I have already mentioned before, to receive a day earlier than this, except in the morning. A call from George, where at the beginning it was simply Dá, mechanic, and hurumm.

The difference in both connections is what we see in Joe's room (?) And what we saw yesterday in Nina.

depending on the decision made, I can only be "sad" or "happy" when it comes to official knowledge. ..

Complementing . The secret of success here in any project is to keep your "basics" at a high or sustainable level (without conflicts) and also include in it diversifications and new dynamics options.

And above all, do not retreat in your purpose, when on the way to him 

10 hours ago, sat11 said:

Je pense qu'ils vont me manquer, les deux dernières semaines je ne les ai pas beaucoup regardé mais quand ils sont tous les trois et heureux ils sont gentils à regarder, oui ils manquent de nouvelles choses, et je pense qu'ils ont duré longtemps parce qu'ils ne sont pas échangistes ils n'ont pas mis beaucoup d'attentes ce sont juste un couple se trouve être 3 personnes. si elles se séparent je ne pense pas qu'elles vont durer par elles-mêmes la meilleure option est de présenter les nouvelles personnes occasionnellement un peu plus souvent qu'elles ne l'ont été jusqu'à présent

giphy.gifcVLzMN0A_o.jpg
u1fzArqY_o.jpg
jJzB4sgD_o.jpg
QwhILDc8_o.jpg
2qob3dkr_o.jpg
ulneE3ye_o.jpg
RWDHPQx0_o.jpg
Mi7M6aMs_o.jpg
xju4dhen_o.jpg
ftBC0buf_o.jpg

yes ALAN you are the best teacher of vh.tv and a good students also

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sat11 said:

if they are not leaving maybe George planning to put all 5 in one apt and maybe that way more cheaper, but  if i am not mistaken some time ago there was a tweeter about serena having her own place or something like that. what ever the out come we will see soon.

to me it seam A&N&S  still  part of  the project from the tweeter photo "we love VH" . but E&J dot seam happy this days and they are already packing.

An Serena place would be great,but in an new house,both places look kinda tired,and the cams in joe and Edda weren't the best(that livingroom it's so big),an new place for Serena to be with friends would be nice.

12 hours ago, ze81 said:

An Serena place would be great,but in an new house,both places look kinda tired,and the cams in joe and Edda weren't the best(that livingroom it's so big),an new place for Serena to be with friends would be nice.

Serena does not need a new place because she already has it.
The design of this project build itself in a relation to three. And that's exactly what we're actually having right now.

His role as a strong "link" between chains has never been as evident as it has been in recent days.

She is an integral part of something that seeks to stay solid.

So stay tuned, evolve and move further.:cool:

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

Serena does not need a new place because she already has it.
The design of this project build itself in a relation to three. And that's exactly what we're actually having right now.

His role as a strong "link" between chains has never been as evident as it has been in recent days.

She is an integral part of something that seeks to stay solid.

So stay tuned, evolve and move further.:cool:

The only apt George has that is more boring than this one has now gone so I think this one must also be in danger!