Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

what I said was that the maximum time that I've ever seen without a single line for this project in the forum was less than 24 HS.

but day 9/1 in files we only have Serena 00hs in the room with vibrators and NiNa and Alan at 22 hs.
I believe that on this day there was nothing there really,

And i show you that only in January at least was 3 days without a single line (and didn't count with the spam post from the other guy)
Once again.. are you talking about forum or about archive of VH??? i repeat, i was talking ONLY about posts (people commenting) here in forum 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

what I said was that the maximum time that I've ever seen without a single line for this project in the forum was less than 24 HS.

but day 9/1 in files we only have Serena 00hs in the room with vibrators and NiNa and Alan at 22 hs.
I believe that on this day there was nothing there really,

I am not sure but think there was some times when their post forum didn't had Basicaly any coment for several days,or at least an intire day,probraby was before Serena appearing in scene.But not sure.

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am not sure but think there was some times when their post forum didn't had Basicaly any coment for several days,or at least an intire day,probraby was before Serena appearing in scene.But not sure.

There are days when a Topic only makes 1 Page or Less of Comments and then other Days the Same Topic can Generate 20 Pages or more in a Day. 

The more Activity in the Apartment will Generate lots of Posts whereas an Inactive Apartment on creates very little.  Not everyday is the same.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are days when a Topic only makes 1 Page or Less of Comments and then other Days the Same Topic can Generate 20 Pages or more in a Day. 

The more Activity in the Apartment will Generate lots of Posts whereas an Inactive Apartment on creates very little.  Not everyday is the same.

Yes of course,and usualy this house posts  it's relatively active,think what is an bad sign it's when an place have 5,6,7days without Basicaly any movement/coment and then have one day just some few (because of they had sex,or some crazy thing happen,or guests or other thing).

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes of course,and usualy this house posts  it's relatively active,think what is an bad sign it's when an place have 5,6,7days without Basicaly any movement/coment and then have one day just some few (because of they had sex,or some crazy thing happen,or guests or other thing).

Just have to take it as it comes along.

What bothers and much is that suddenly we have a negative (and clearly personal), tendentious, derogatory and sometimes offensive to this project, in direct focus.

And worse, of opinions without any concrete basis (knowledge and history of the place) ..
I pointed out files because it is a solid and unquestionable reference. And by cold numbers, if compared with the oldest project that we have here still active (although in the months not, we see activities of its main responsibles) the difference is shouting

A year with THREE RULES (and "new" members) for those who are will still arrive only 7 months old. And still with the original and active "team" (daily) ..

I am not weighing here whether the content is exciting or how they are defining 'annoying' but rather the fact that somehow the 'money' I apply here is 'somehow' well-spent and with a sense of being paid back.

Before we worked made positive and motivating comments,

Now however the "visions" here are changing.

Destroying or helping to destroy was always easier than building. Breaking down and destabilizing than helping than to get up and recover ,as well.

And this is really worrying me.

Not everyone here this forun has this objective "tendency".

Soon we will be at the same level of RLC for CC. Which I know very well.

As I said before, and again still not motivated to stop doing it, my part to maintain the positive level and UP, of our "club" I still do.

For this forum I must be the only one NOW (and really) I do not care.

They are still my favorite project here. I recognize effort when it is employed.

Perfects? Not even a little. . Failures? Evident (and many, easily corrected) ...

Accommodateds with the situation? No way.they are

As Anna and Alex did not either, when their own internal team sabotaged them in its beginning.

Again, sorry for such a short post and with possible translation failures and senses ..

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sparkles said:

And i show you that only in January at least was 3 days without a single line (and didn't count with the spam post from the other guy)
Once again.. are you talking about forum or about archive of VH??? i repeat, i was talking ONLY about posts (people commenting) here in forum 

Answering your question . I checked the files on date 09, because on this day my direct focus here was for S & S project. No line from me to NAS,

I have however several for day 8 and for day 10. In archives also we did not have activities for the date. Only that I pointed and the schedules.

Based on the schedule we have for Nina and Alan (22hs) I believe that they were sick (on this day), or indisposed. Then the day 9 was really "dead" for the project.

6 hours ago, thedbear said:

What bothers and much is that suddenly we have a negative (and clearly personal), tendentious, derogatory and sometimes offensive to this project, in direct focus.

And worse, of opinions without any concrete basis (knowledge and history of the place) ..
I pointed out files because it is a solid and unquestionable reference. And by cold numbers, if compared with the oldest project that we have here still active (although in the months not, we see activities of its main responsibles) the difference is shouting

A year with THREE RULES (and "new" members) for those who are will still arrive only 7 months old. And still with the original and active "team" (daily) ..

I am not weighing here whether the content is exciting or how they are defining 'annoying' but rather the fact that somehow the 'money' I apply here is 'somehow' well-spent and with a sense of being paid back.

Before we worked made positive and motivating comments,

Now however the "visions" here are changing.

Destroying or helping to destroy was always easier than building. Breaking down and destabilizing than helping than to get up and recover ,as well.

And this is really worrying me.

Not everyone here this forun has this objective "tendency".

Soon we will be at the same level of RLC for CC. Which I know very well.

As I said before, and again still not motivated to stop doing it, my part to maintain the positive level and UP, of our "club" I still do.

For this forum I must be the only one NOW (and really) I do not care.

They are still my favorite project here. I recognize effort when it is employed.

Perfects? Not even a little. . Failures? Evident (and many, easily corrected) ...

Accommodateds with the situation? No way.they are

As Anna and Alex did not either, when their own internal team sabotaged them in its beginning.

Again, sorry for such a short post and with possible translation failures and senses ..

"Destroying or helping to destroy it's always more easy than building","soon we will be at the same level of Rlc for cc",don't agree,people are critic in an bad way to be places that aren't good,or doing bad at the time,this house was for long time my favourite in VH But place ended in complete routine,seems to be an desinsterest from manager etc,why would i encourage them to continue that..what I do(and others)it's to express what it says wrong and what could improve,that instead of the 100 threesome of a&n&s they could varied things with some guests or something.For something all houses of George are closing..honestly doesn't want that to happen to this last one,but we all can only give advices as viewrs,the rest it's up to manager and residents.