Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's starting to look like this place will be history soon. serena could be on her own like misty but i don't think that she is as independent minded. she likes having alan & nina around. i think that overall the ej & nas apts have been very good but nothing lasts forever i guess!:confused:

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it's starting to look like this place will be history soon. serena could be on her own like misty but i don't think that she is as independent minded. she likes having alan & nina around. i think that overall the ej & nas apts have been very good but nothing lasts forever i guess!:confused:

Well Georges places when they opened up were great because of a lot of action and really good cam placement. But now others have cought up and some even already overtook them. With no improvements here it does not surprise me when places no longer earn money. Consequences might be closing them and replace by better ones or George leaving the project as manager.

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well Georges places when they opened up were great because of a lot of action and really good cam placement. But now others have cought up and some even already overtook them. With no improvements here it does not surprise me when places no longer earn money. Consequences might be closing them and replace by better ones or George leaving the project as manager.

true. but we have seen people being recycled & reinvented (a & a started the trend) so it wouldn't be out of the question to maybe close this place & open another featuring serena with some new friends?:biggrin:

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

true. but we have seen people being recycled & reinvented (a & a started the trend) so it wouldn't be out of the question to maybe close this place & open another featuring serena with some new friends?:biggrin:

And this right here is indicative of the main problem on VH, this whole "do more or leave" mentality.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

And this right here is indicative of the main problem on VH, this whole "do more or leave" mentality.

you're right about that. but there is only so far that everyone can go. it will have to level out at some point. i do want to see orgies but if every apt has 1 every night just to be watched it will backfire. right now there is so much on vh at a given moment that it's not possible to keep up. but a willingness to push the envelope further & actually doing it 24/7 are not the same. also some people like to watch the couples so i think they will have a place but they will have to do more than just watch tv.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

True. But i think instead of 'do more', people want 'do better'. That means bringing variations in what you do, showing improvement over and over. That elevates people interest. 

• Upvote 1