Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"Destroying or helping to destroy it's always more easy than building","soon we will be at the same level of Rlc for cc",don't agree,people are critic in an bad way to be places that aren't good,or doing bad at the time,this house was for long time my favourite in VH But place ended in complete routine,seems to be an desinsterest from manager etc,why would i encourage them to continue that..what I do(and others)it's to express what it says wrong and what could improve,that instead of the 100 threesome of a&n&s they could varied things with some guests or something.For something all houses of George are closing..honestly doesn't want that to happen to this last one,but we all can only give advices as viewrs,the rest it's up to manager and residents.

What bothers and much is that suddenly we have a negative (and clearly personal), tendentious, derogatory and sometimes offensive to this project, in direct focus.

Not everyone here this forun has this objective "tendency".

Perfects? Not even a little. . Failures? Evident (and many, easily corrected) .only they have ,a real desire to do so.

Accommodateds with the situation? No way,they are

external reinforcement?
I agree, but before that, they have to solidify their own internal strength / (capacity.and internal direction).

the situation no longer allows the figure of a capitain All there must understand that they are now crew and with responsibility to make the boat follow in a single direction.

\\Keep your personal arguments (with or without reason or nature of the same) for himself.
Work to move forward or do not get in the way,,of who wants it. for himself

Otherwise it will be a new waste of opportunity and potential there.
As was seen for several times,
when including Edda (proactive vote) X Joe (reactive vote) .

1 hour ago, romthi said:

alan jaloux de serena et nouvelle maison nina serena (pas mal)

sorry my friend, but betting and cheering on "separations" is still loyal trend of forum RLC.

Joining and solidifying is still the goal here in VH forum .. or should be
:cool:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

What bothers and much is that suddenly we have a negative (and clearly personal), tendentious, derogatory and sometimes offensive to this project, in direct focus.

Perfects? Not even a little. . Failures? Evident (and many, easily corrected) .only they have ,a real desire to do so.

external reinforcement?
I agree, but before that, they have to solidify their own internal strength / (capacity.and internal direction).

the situation no longer allows the figure of a capitain All there must understand that they are now crew and with responsibility to make the boat follow in a single direction.

\\Keep your personal arguments (with or without reason or nature of the same) for himself.

I don't agree it's an sudden thing,people are disliking the route of place and residents for some long weeks by now,honestly with one or another exception didn't seen tendentious,derrogative,offensive,it's just the people opinion Regard it and with the days pass the number of people grow up,as I sayed in other coment,house it's still perfectly ok,there are others that are worst or at the same level and still online,but talking personally,and as an prior major fan of this place and manager I am indeed sad,not satisfy with the actual state of the place,why?Because I considered it the best(or in top3)and expected and seen always nice,even very nice stuff,nowdays s&n&a it's an average site in VH,that's what bumps me the most.

I see that Alan is focused on learning new games.

Board games or collective groups (strategies)) are usually complex and require some knowledge and reasoning.

They already practice it there and by what I see (or interpret) with a certain domain, Evolution.

f2dbf500d49473d3b90e89d2441d2661.jpg

edab199822cddf1546595105402240ad.jpg

I remember a game, which is always fun when you are learning and if you already know it, it is a constant challenge between them.

An age-old game, and the fleet in use, changed my personal view of Alan's intellect.

Chess

Quiet but retaining the attention of anyone involved if well viewed;

And if being taught, more captivating yet.

For those who are learning and for those who are teaching. And mainly for those who are watching.:cool:

• Like 1

20 hours ago, thedbear said:

external reinforcement?

I am not aware of any personal attacks on the tenants but not everybody has your very optimistic view of these 3 and people just express their disappointment at the way this place has gone over the last 6 - 8 weeks. Unfortunately they just do not seemed to have developed any further they way people hoped after a good beginning.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I am not aware of any personal attacks on the tenants but not everybody has your very optimistic view of these 3 and people just express their disappointment at the way this place has gone over the last 6 - 8 weeks. Unfortunately they just do not seemed to have developed any further they way people hoped after a good beginning.  

Basicaly that.

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎21 at 1:55 PM, jjkopite said:

On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎21 at 2:00 PM, ze81 said:

Basicaly that.

First thank you for the "very optimistic view". Yes, I really still keep it for this project, because I see potential in it "IF" they are, still willing to move on and together.

For the same purpose.No side steps or deviations and setbacks.

I just observe here insistently that this place is now worked as it was designed: for 3 people to hold it together (the "&") means that.

Different? Change it to a "," like Lisa, Chloe in example.

So then what we have, for reference there is:

> Nna & Alan .. (and their private and intimate moments). Without personal quarrels or without mutual offenses I would thank you very much.

> Nina & Serena (with or without strap on or vibrators) .. The complicity between them and the friendship. Confidence and interactivity. .

> Serena & Alan (with or without "chemistry", but maintaining "empathy.") The show: Alan's adventure can develop more, and safely (as he already has it with NIna.). Still being exclusive,  the his better, for her.(Nina).

And finally, the official project: Nina & Alan & Serena. (the Triad). The Labor, the experiments.

And that alone, already makes it unique and reference to all other projects of the site here.

Explore this in this way, without barriers of your intergrant and without limits.

This is the potential that I aim up to be achieved.

This needs to be well aligned and solidified before we bring in a new Joe and a new Edda for that three there. . If it will not be new error and this time yes, fatal.

And just in personal observation: If the new Edda is in the same line as the original Edda, ok.
What needs to be changed and better defined is the "Joe" of this Edda.

And again, very grateful for the "very otiimsta vision" ... Mostly coming directly from you.

Basicaly that. hehehehehe:biggrin:

760eaf1faf23163287ae32577ddcb52c.jpg

• Like 2

Wow! The top three VH site managers are in the fray today. (Anna, Lina and George)

To my totally unexpected surprise, the sign of union between Clara & Stas, with Cleo & Axel. .

The butts. of Serena and Nina for the moment has strong competitors, hehehehehe.:angel:

8f0485a6c1c8987cea40367cdae77200.jpg

• Like 3