Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

If this proof of the crime is still there, when Serena arrives, after Nina listens to her a lot, (and her little bruised foot), she will also have to put up with her sarcasm and joking about it.

However, as I know that Serena reads our forums, I will record the evidence, for my own use also in future opportunities.

I know I'll make good use of them.

:biggrin:
oPIpngq.jpg

wysHUEv.jpg

I know I'll make good use of them.Really

Like now! hehehehehehehe:angel:

8TnH9Li.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehehe i never left my friend i never left,Marina indeed seems a far chance(but an delicious one for sure)new couple also would be nice,but this girl of last night had something special,an mix of sexyness,an little shy side but also an obvious naught side,when she started "handjob" him with knees/legs was obvious she it's an winner hehe.Just glad to see house moving again,this type of moments,with nice guests and hot moments was one of the keys for the success of place.

As I said, it was necessary to solidify (and well) the internal points, to advance to external points.:my:

The last hour we watched, proved that my vision was not wrong.
Or the one from now. Wow.
uoTGZvl.jpg

2 hours ago, thedbear said:

I do not believe much, but it would be great if this happened.

The night was all of Sina, and Jules,  knew to respect this,.

Waiting for the next stage, with strong hopes Alan might be together this time.:cool:

Set boundaries (if any) and we will again raise this project, since we also have Serena extra letter up the sleeve.

And again seen and now even more proven.
Alan keeps his best for Nina (exclusively).and Nina saves her best for Alan.

and
now we can also include Serena ..
:biggrin:

Only correcting senses damaged by Google, but opportune at the time to expose this post again.:dodgy::dodgy:

As a professor of Marketing told me in private observation

REPEAT is TO PROVE and SOLIDIFY concepts :cool:

2 hours ago, ooopel said:

So, Sina at definition dear bear means Marina at definition dear ze18 , and jules at definition dear bear  what the hell meaning at definition ze18 ?? at the end another edda & Joe is that a secret icon:cool:

Hehehe, let's improve your understanding. Or try.

First Edda.
The new Alan we have in increasing evolution today is thanks to her. It was in her who Alan sought "help" in his inner despair in the unfortunate incident, in the bathroom of his apartment.
And Edda did not deny him or step back in this need.

It was also her, who came along with Nina (and with her support), breaking Alan's barriers and resistances for what we have today.

This role now passes effectively and even stronger (responsibility) for Serena. Which also does it with commitment and reliability. Empathy, as I always observe.

Unfortunately, we did not see the long awaited and my personal (expected) hit the bed and cam between the two (Edda and Alan.).

At the project need level, I want to make this clear, avoiding misunderstanding and misinterpretation.

Or the equivalent of Nina and Joe.
It would be D-Day, as I baptized here in the forum.

In my personal interpretation Joe maintained his resistance to this situation in fear of not being able to keep up with the rhythm of NIna. And I do not think I could really.

It reinforces my view the fact that neither with Serena he took steps forward, besides a double blow job of Serana and Edda. (Twice).

A pity, because if he "survived" Serena, in this lab, it would be right to reach Nina, Nora, or anyone else there.

It was what these two lacked. Greater confidence in their heads above the shoulder in order to rely on the ability to control more of their own heads below the waistline. .

Alan at least is advancing at greater strides to this end.
Serena is now your support (joins again with Nina) in these decisive and final steps.

And the next ones that apparently began today to be drawn on a new horizon there. Or at least, outlined.

That's why I say, before too, considering whether to bring the "beathes" back together to change the similar representative figure of "Joe" would be sensible (.Ringo),

Serena would be Yoko, or LInda (you choose).

The figure of "Edda", however (John) is perfect for this purpose.

Iimproved his view of the scene now. Or at least the way I see it?
:cool:

Hope yes

I agree with the new couple being great, no stress,, no guilt.. that was a pleasure to watch.. Alan came back like nothing ever happened..excellent. I had to laugh at myself.. at first it seemed like Nina was a professional sex coach for this new couple. I'll be excited to see them again with or without Alan. It will probably depend on the couple. maybe time will tell.

8 hours ago, thedbear said:

dth999, my new friend

What did I write in "Codes and Puzzles" above and before the moment we just saw, made more sense now?

Hau! Inup ieyirowow opiwodo mod uhemirah sepe? Ehane eneletet vora riete lierite di san otitas. Arat cimevi ti acahen mekedem sosie sa mietater. Iehesid ruyoye ihiwede lor let ifiton.

11 minutes ago, dth999 said:

Hau! Inup ieyirowow opiwodo mod uhemirah sepe? Ehane eneletet vora riete lierite di san otitas. Arat cimevi ti acahen mekedem sosie sa mietater. Iehesid ruyoye ihiwede lor let ifiton.

sorry signaled as Romanian to me, but I can not translate.
The words are all grouped together.
:huh: