Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

I find this rather hilarious.  When Edda & Joe arrived, it was obvious that they haven't seen Alan and Serena for a while.  Now is it normal when you are visiting friends that, after few minutes,  you take a break from your host and squat the master bedroom for a fuck?  When I visit friends,  I (usually) keep my clothes on and don't sneak to their bedroom to fuck my girl.  Got the impression that since they left the project, they didn't have the chance to fuck and couldn't wait .  May be I should re-consider my behavior when I'm visiting friends   ::) 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I see Nina finaly "returned",hope that means Alan with stay more in his place.

Hey, Nina's back and by the way she's been greeted, it may be a little longer now. We will see .

Alan, in turn, is asleep. now:cool:

Right, because Edda and Joe would occupy your room, spent the moments in clear and without sleep until he left early and return a little before NIna arrive.

For a reception at the height of our NIna and your needs, your batteries should be at least half ( 50%)-charged, correct? Hehehehe:biggrin:

YxXgH7l.jpg

31JidJ6.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

Hey, Nina's back and by the way she's been greeted, it may be a little longer now. We will see .

Alan, in turn, is asleep. now:cool:

Right, because Edda and Joe would occupy your room, spent the moments in clear and without sleep until he left early and return a little before NIna arrive.

For a reception at the height of our NIna and your needs, your batteries should be at least half ( 50%)-charged, correct? Hehehehe:biggrin:

YxXgH7l.jpg

31JidJ6.jpg

Love to see this group when they are all having fun here..Nina is a huge contribute in keeping interest here. Glad she's back..Welcome Back Nina!!

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Houlii said:

Love to see this group when they are all having fun here..Nina is a huge contribute in keeping interest here. Glad she's back..Welcome Back Nina!!

Also love to see them were,the other place shines also with their residents and own guests,so hopeful Nina will mantain Alan with strong chaines in their place:cool::biggrin:.

40 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Also love to see them were,the other place shines also with their residents and own guests,so hopeful Nina will mantain Alan with strong chaines in their place:cool::biggrin:.

That could be interesting, Alan chained to the bed, at the mercy of all (except George!) :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

That could be interesting, Alan chained to the bed, at the mercy of all (except George!) :biggrin:

I already suggested this a long time ago, when Alan was still tough on Serena at its inception. Today this has already been rescued. And Serena herself in part did so with him recently.

But I still hope to see it the way I drew it at the time.
Strongly immobilized (BDSM-style and its accessories), blindfolded, and totally unprotected from the fiery attacks of NIna and Serena together. Breaking into unhurried to make it end.

Preserving is his "eye of Sauron" of course, hehehe.

But "tortured" by the vibrators in action in erogenous parts of his totally vulnerable body and entering the climate of the project in cooperation, without offering barriers, the sensations obtained by Alan would be very rewarding.

After this and for a matter of balance can change the roles (Nina, Serena, one at a time). Also completely blindfolded and partly immobilized.

I note however that for a basic question of female anatomy, the time and the form of "torture" with the most complete accessories can and should last longer.

Alan in this form of torture would act among other things to provide the comparison of natural use for artificial use.
Can someone put together the drawn picture? hehehehehe.
:rolleyes: