Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

No initial project, Edda was included more than a limited form
:rolleyes:

Not Edda, people Alan doesn't know. They have to move away from the boring games with the same old people!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think that alan is ready for the type of activity that you guys are suggesting. if he were trated in any way like the guys at foxy's he'd leave & never return.

If Nina used that red strap on foxy used, he would be screaming so loud the neighbors would call the cops! 

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

If Nina used that red strap on foxy used, he would be screaming so loud the neighbors would call the cops! 

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

i don't think that alan is ready for the type of activity that you guys are suggesting. if he were trated in any way like the guys at foxy's he'd leave & never return.

Sounds like a win win situation :biggrin:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, golfer06 said:

14 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Not Edda, people Alan doesn't know. They have to move away from the boring games with the same old people!

The idea was not to identify who would be with him at the moment but to intensify the sensations that he would be targeting at various points in his body and at the same time.

The immobilization and the sale would be in this sense Obligate to direct and focus your attention exclusively to that.

Not to make him enjoy immediately, but to prolong to the maximum the sensations (hence understood torture) that precede this.

Both to Alan and to the girls, in turn to be equally tortured.

As for treatment in Foxy, from what I've seen and even more recent examples, nor do I want Alan to go through it.

Our Alan is very well resolved to need this "push".

Nina and Serena alone, give very good account of this "message."

(but once, I see that Google breaks the intended emphasis in some points, but I think I can reach my target) - 80%?
:cool:

romthi, je crois qu'en fait tu n'a rien comprit au concept de VHTV, car ce que tu peux voir dans cet appartement, tu le vois dans tout les autres 

ce qui fait que tes commentaires sont limite ridicule sans vouloir manquer de respect 

• Like 1