Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

53 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they realy should come back. does anyone know why they left yet? i know that it wasn't shyness!::)

I don't know but they were sure struggling in their last few weeks as it was getting very boring and just seemed to be going through the motions. I think Joe may have restricted Eddie's girly activities which was a great shame.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mic351 said:

Personally I'm glad to see Nina back home. I think she is the force that keeps this apartment together.  Moreover, although some say this apartment is boring; with Nina here I find it quite entertaining.  And,, Nina has a sweet butt!:heart::blush:

Not only the images I have made above, but also the whole sequence of which they form part only reinforce this your observation.
Yes ! Nina is the main ingredient in the glue that keeps it all together.
And I never found this apartment boring

Emotions the flower of the skin is what is not lacking here. For those who want to see it.:cool:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

that would be nice if they can. edda is & was very hot!:biggrin:

I always said Edda was very sexy on here, Joe is the extreme opposite, Edda would be giving him a fantastic BJ, and Joe would look like he was ready to be packed in ice and taken to the morgue!

• Like 1

Just now, Rhdem said:

so we will have Edda & Joe in the games again... 

And it will probably end with Edda and Joe going off to have sex by themselves again just like all the other times. Serena might give him a BJ if we're lucky.

5 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I always said Edda was very sexy on here, Joe is the extreme opposite, Edda would be giving him a fantastic BJ, and Joe would look like he was ready to be packed in ice and taken to the morgue!

Nothing sexual happened at all, now i wonder why? perhaps it was because they were not being paid for it now lol.

I also wonder now they are not online whether Edda gets fucked as often by Joe and whether Edda gives Joe a b/j as often as she used to when online.

We shall never know the answer but i suspect the answer to both questions is probably much less.

At least he was smiling so he is obviously off life support now Ash :biggrin:

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

Nothing sexual happened at all, now i wonder why? perhaps it was because they were not being paid for it now lol.

I also wonder now they are not online whether Edda gets fucked as often by Joe and whether Edda gives Joe a b/j as often as she used to when online.

We shall never know the answer but i suspect the answer to both questions is probably much less.

At least he was smiling so he is obviously off life support now Ash :biggrin:

I saw on previews edda and joe doing the same "stuff" alone in the bedroom they did on past visit

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

I saw on previews edda and joe doing the same "stuff" alone in the bedroom they did on past visit

Must have missed that then but not got the interest in them as much now, rather see edda with nora lol

• Like 1