Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

George is back so it raises the question of will it be a repeat of the last time George stayed where he would have sex with Serena and Serena would get besotted and fall in love whiles't after sex George will then just ignore Serena. Then Serena will be crushed again by the rejection.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

alan was there with george present. but that was before alan & serena did anything if i'm not mistaken.

George was present as a "participant" for the first time in the
day the project completed two months. First Up. Card game between the three.

It was in this period that the visitors began, parties and Serena  in sequence.

8 minutes ago, Just In said:

George is back so it raises the question of will it be a repeat of the last time George stayed where he would have sex with Serena and Serena would get besotted and fall in love whiles't after sex George will then just ignore Serena. Then Serena will be crushed again by the rejection.

And here it begins.

5a970efb29831_GeorgeSerena.gif.f2d277ed374eeb79df7f1d4750f255a0.gif

• Like 1

Maybe George can consider and work on deploying the extra cam in the living room, facing the sofa and the center of the room.

The last performances of Alan and NIna there urgently ask for this cam.

The only cam that covers this point this way is cam 2 (free) and so they lose Statistic points.:cool:

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

And here it begins.

5a970efb29831_GeorgeSerena.gif.f2d277ed374eeb79df7f1d4750f255a0.gif

Just,
Cross your fingers, that both (both Serena and Alan) will pass steadfast and unharmed by this test of fire.

One supporting the other.

I for my part, I'm already crossing to the toes of my two feet.
:angel:

2 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I think we are about to see George Fuck Nina. This could get real interesting with a lot of drama. JMO

Mmm..what makes you think that?That never happened(only little teases)but would be interesting to see.Think will be just the usual..George and Serena,and Nina with Alan.