Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Sex in the dark doesn't bother me, but Nina and Alan keeping to themselves as always kills any interest for me. Alan is ruining another potentially great moment.

at least the other guy rouse to the challenge

1 minute ago, waldi said:

at least the other guy rouse to the challenge

Yes. He's fucking Serena pretty good and Nina fucking the girl with a strap on. Alan is missing. Would be really nice to see the other guy fucking Nina like this.

bandicam_2018-03-02_17-10-21-524.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Russ said:

It's time for Alan to move out and let the girls have fun with who ever they want

best scenario for us, but bonds between him and Nina are too strong. Despite constant controversy they gonna stay together

Now it's real fireproof.

Nina nothing speaks /

Avoid any comments .t

The day ends

And tomorrow or even today, after only them, Alan gives her everything he could not get today for this moment, because before he has already reached the point.

And remembering that he's been through Serena before and Marina, then it's just a matter of him adapting himself.
Only he can solve that.

First impact, first time, real as I always say here.

And again my alert for drinks at these times.
:cool:

3 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Now it's real fireproof.

Nina nothing speaks /

Avoid any comments .t

The day ends

And tomorrow or even today, after only them, Alan gives her everything he could not get today for this moment, because before he has already reached the point.

And remembering that he's been through Serena before and Marina, then it's just a matter of him adapting himself.
Only he can solve that.

First impact, first time, real as I always say here.

And again my alert for drinks at these times.
:cool:

And please, nINA, get dressed since no one else is naked now] It is to want to provoke without conscience, that.