Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

3 hours ago, snag said:

in fact, everything that happens in this apartment is influenced by feelings and emotions, unlike other apartments. :angry:

Well, sometimes apart from sex Alan and Serena 1x1. :biggrin:

I agree and that's why I follow closely. Very close. Everyone there.

I would hate to discover that these emotions and feelings (which I recognize to be true) are so fragile and unstable that they lose themselves in this way without understanding.

As far as I'm going, Alan and the loser have always been the loser.

• Like 1

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I really would love to see Nina there now with them, but where is she?

I took the habit of investigating you.

Let's see:

1. Nina's first departure was with great luggage and for a long time. we know that she was leaving for treatment somewhere, because she came with a good skin.

2. After a while her spots again appeared.

3. Before she left, she took pajamas - that means she would be sleeping there.

4. took toiletries - will live wherever he goes.

5. took the dishes.

6. I came to take clean things and leave dirty things. means, lives there where there is no laundry.

7. her skin became clean and the itch disappeared.

I dare to assume that she is again on treatment. but where she is, she is released home. treatment is local, it means for a long time.

1 minute ago, snag said:

I took the habit of investigating you.

Let's see:

1. Nina's first departure was with great luggage and for a long time. we know that she was leaving for treatment somewhere, because she came with a good skin.

2. After a while her spots again appeared.

3. Before she left, she took pajamas - that means she would be sleeping there.

4. took toiletries - will live wherever he goes.

5. took the dishes.

6. I came to take clean things and leave dirty things. means, lives there where there is no laundry.

7. her skin became clean and the itch disappeared.

I dare to assume that she is again on treatment. but where she is, she is released home. treatment is local, it means for a long time.

Wow!
Then confirm what I suspected without proof.

I already said, I do not understand Russian, but I see that she always shows the body mostly legs to Alan when he returns from these "trips" with satisfaction.
But he did not understand why,
Nina did this in Kira's apartment when Alan arrived.

At least now Alan is no longer in a state of emotional helplessness as was the turbulent 24 days (and I think you saw that too).

Especially the day he and Nina argued on the cell phone and when he hung up (or the call dropped) he would come out despairing, crying without a jacket, without shoes to the point that Serena would leave behind him too.

Even I, who unfortunately picked up this moment online was apprehensive.

It was the week that Nina finally returned.

Or as I pointed in one of my posts higher up to walk in the bedroom without sleeping from side to side.

Now he's still there and I'm still here.

And Snag, it's great that you've exposed this, because this is the end of this chain that NIna has abandoned the project and that Alan and Serena are covering holes there.

I watched as she gathered the mug into a bag and followed the change of her pajamas, the white or the brown.

I just did not understand that on this day of the mug she came back the next day.

And I had not yet attempted to change clothes for clean clothes.

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She was missing.. then received the instructions to appear at foxy,kira... then missing again 

Very strange always thought these two were a strong couple with swinging tendencies recently lol.

Just now, Robwin said:

Very strange always thought these two were a strong couple with swinging tendencies recently lol.

Since serena was hired i stopped to watch them as a couple... (if they really was in past).. and the apartment is Nina&Alan&Serena...