Nina & Alan and Serena - Part #3

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

With the progression made so far, there's possible hope that it will happen in the future. Just as long as there is no drama.

BTW, am I the only one that would love to see how Edda and Joe would handle themselves with Foxy and Kira?

If you're the only one I do not know.
But for me ,personally
I really would not like to see Nina or Alan in Kira and Foxy. Not in their environment, after what we've seen these last days.

The environment is very "bizarre" for Alan.

If so, let them come here and one at a time.

Let the NAS project resume its path again.
And this of course also includes Edda and Joe for the same condition.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more positive step toward one of my VH dreams: Edda and Allan sex. BJ is a good progress.

I like to see Allan and Edda alone in the bedroom, while Joe and Nina in another room.

I think it will happen, it is a matter of time.

I waited 4 month for a proper old fission sex between Allan and Serena alone together.

I might have to wait much longer to see the same between Allan and Edda. I know it will happen.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

One more positive step toward one of my VH dreams: Edda and Allan sex. BJ is a good progress.

I like to see Allan and Edda alone in the bedroom, while Joe and Nina in another room.

I think it will happen, it is a matter of time.

That has always been my main hope is to see alan fuck edda but don't think it will ever happen with Joe around which is a bummer.

Mind you i was surprised at her b/j on Alan and how she took it all in too wow.

Then whenJoe went out of the room briefly Edda managed to get her hand on Alans dick for a few moments before Joe came back in so it is obvious she wants him it's just getting that opportunity when Joe is not around i fear. :dodgy:

16 minutes ago, Robwin said:

That has always been my main hope is to see alan fuck edda but don't think it will ever happen with Joe around which is a bummer.

Mind you i was surprised at her b/j on Alan and how she took it all in too wow.

Then whenJoe went out of the room briefly Edda managed to get her hand on Alans dick for a few moments before Joe came back in so it is obvious she wants him it's just getting that opportunity when Joe is not around i fear. :dodgy:

I am not sure Joe is a problem.

I see Joe and Edda are committed couple and this is just professional work. Edda fuck Allan would not mean anything.

The way I saw it in past, the main problem was Allan as he can be a difficult person.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I am not sure Joe is a problem.

I see Joe and Edda are committed couple and this is just professional work. Edda fuck Allan would not mean anything.

If that was true then surely it would have happened by now??

i have my doubts as i am sure it was Joe who curbed Edda's girly ways in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

If that was true then surely it would have happened by now??

i have my doubts as i am sure it was Joe who curbed Edda's girly ways in my opinion.

I would say, lets give them another 3 month. shall we? :biggrin:

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

:biggrin: Well all i can say is if it never happened when they had an apartment it ain't gonna happen no time soon :angry:

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The way I saw it in past, the main problem was Allan as he can be a difficult person.

If that was true then there would have been much more swapping with different people.

I also think Alan was the main issue in that he wasn't ready to do anything with other women other than Nina. Look how long it took him to have sex with Serena and they actually lived together. Now Alan is in a place where he is more confident about the relationship so venturing out is more comfortable with him.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

If that was true then there would have been much more swapping with different people.

I also think Alan was the main issue in that he wasn't ready to do anything with other women other than Nina. Look how long it took him to have sex with Serena and they actually lived together. Now Alan is in a place where he is more confident about the relationship so venturing out is more comfortable with him.

Allan is a work in progress. His next immediate progress step might not be Edda. His next step might be doing a fedmom in Foxy place :biggrin: 

4 hours ago, zoifan said:

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

:biggrin: Well all i can say is if it never happened when they had an apartment it ain't gonna happen no time soon :angry:

Stay with your three months, because I do not give even a week.

From what I could interpret, Alan and Joe left (possibly for Joe's apartment) because the bed would be too tight for five to sleep there.

Then both will come back and Lance will be gone. Can someone accompany me?
Or just Alan. And Edda comes back by herself.
Like I said, it's not over yet and just getting started.

But yes, in my view Joe is now Alan's story and needs room to adapt. Like Alan did.

What we have here now based on what I have observed here before and was rebutted is that;

:dodgy:We have Alan and NIna only. And now they're doing their best at it and evolving more and more.

:dodgy:We have Nina and Serena only. And now also at her best Nina to Sererna. Waiting for the next round where Serena will be the precursor of the action between the two.

:dodgy:We have Nina, Alan and Serena. Also evolving and fast for your best. See the latest experience in this,

:rolleyes:And finally, my special cake cherry. Alan and Serena only.

What is being owed for all that Serena has already struggled hard on Alan in this direction, without giving up.

This in my view is what is missing for the fire circle to really close in on this project.

:angel:The "Plus", are the events involving guests and now also gain more space and direction to that.

That is, for some boring and recycled fun.
For me, a process now solid and in process of evolution and expansion.
I did not go wrong before. Why would I be wrong now?:cool: