Zoi & Tim Part #2

Just now, Robwin said:

How any of those girls let the fat sweaty slug touch them beats me i think he is just disgusting YUK. And whatever he keeps wiping himself with must stink to high heaven.

I'm trying to hold it back my gag reflex...but the stink part added another dimension...bbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrffffffff

• Like 1

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I guess I do not need to ask if anybody had sex there? 🙈

Just the usual tease of the place,the girls acting like lunatics,Tim with his sweat toal,absoluty no hard thing to pleasure any of the girls,well the tipical tease of them that mad enough them so adorable between viewers.

• Like 1

Kinda feel it's an lost opportunity,all they had to do was..lot Lot less nonsense crazy looking teases(mainly the tnreesomes ones),to had zoi sister more involved and more present,maybe also Linda..but Gess all the effort of the girls would be lost because it's clear Tim can't perform on cams,well if it's just with Zoi then one or other time he can,but 99% of the time when another girl it's present it just useless.But well it's not because we didn't warn them long long time ago..