Zoi & Tim Part #2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Just an crazy tought but..why not rename the house with zoi sister(whatever is her name),let z&t and Red leave as they seem to be and let sister take charge..with her girlfriends and boyfriends.

It is not "crazy" and it makes sense. But, what about it? are you expecting someone takes suggestion from this board? 

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, zoifan said:

It is not "crazy" and it makes sense. But, what about it? are you expecting someone takes suggestion from this board? 

We never know,a lot of residents and managers read cc and something they even make some changes(in cams etc)considering the complains etc,honestly would find more interesting zoi sister than an dozen of other girl residents in other houses,But to be fair my coment was mainly to other users and kinda saying what i tought could be an good ideia,but if it happened then the girl would have to have some freedom without "all might" manager Tim giving the orders.

26 minutes ago, ze81 said:

We never know,a lot of residents and managers read cc and something they even make some changes(in cams etc)considering the complains etc,honestly would find more interesting zoi sister than an dozen of other girl residents in other houses,But to be fair my coment was mainly to other users and kinda saying what i tought could be an good ideia,but if it happened then the girl would have to have some freedom without "all might" manager Tim giving the orders.

Well, I like your idea very much 🙂

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

Bye-bye Zoi&Tim.

Will Tim leave Odessa too? And even Ukraine.

Does this leave interest in C & S? Because yesterday Tim had visited Clara alone at home after a long time.

As i said before,they had all the chances to be an good place but Tim was just to full of himself,Zoi looked nice and same Regard sister,Red was just like Tim..would be nice an house with the two sisters...hope this doesn't mean T&Z will be managers full time and apear a lot in other houses. 

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I can’t get the sweaty towel sex with Clara out of my mind! I think that was the last time I watched Tim have sex. I still cannot for the life of me figure out why she let him do it to her like that. It was almost like she owed a debt or something. Nasty! 

Thanks for bringing this back into my head now too 🙈😂

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I can’t get the sweaty towel sex with Clara out of my mind! I think that was the last time I watched Tim have sex. I still cannot for the life of me figure out why she let him do it to her like that. It was almost like she owed a debt or something. Nasty! 

I am still curious about those images or videos. I know that were censored by VHTV and CC.
if there are still people who keep them somewhere, I would ask them to write me a private message.
I am desperate but maybe there are still some kind of benevolent peoples 🙂