Zoi & Tim Part #2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Will not talk about the dude cloth to clean himself constantly but..how can any man manage to don't have an nice boner with three nude girls in bed!?Someone once sayed that could be because of all the dru& but still..nothing to give to the girls..

For the same reason none of the girls even ever reach for it as they would struggle finding the bloody thing lol

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I already was missing her showers!!! 😁

Linda has always been one of my favorites.  That girl has a tight little body and could probably  suck-start a Harley Davidson!!💕😁

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Linda has always been one of my favorites.  That girl has a tight little body and could probably  suck-start a Harley Davidson!!💕😁

Agree here..
That move to living with the other girl "killed" her a little .. it was too much fakeness 

On 6/30/2018 at 5:50 PM, Sparkles said:

Agree here..
That move to living with the other girl "killed" her a little .. it was too much fakeness 

Wasn't that it was the abuse she was taking from Leon that killed it.

20 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I wasn't talking about what made her leave... was talking about her "popularity" here at CC

Afraid I took the opposite view I thought she was very manipulative in the way she shit on Carrie and got her thrown out just to bring caveman in but in the end it backfired on her which I thought was great. Yes her relationship with Carrie initially was very false but think that was just her plan to get an apartment.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Afraid I took the opposite view I thought she was very manipulative in the way she shit on Carrie and got her thrown out just to bring caveman in but in the end it backfired on her which I thought was great. Yes her relationship with Carrie initially was very false but think that was just her plan to get an apartment.

well since we always saw linda at zoi&tim.. and only in the final days for 2-3 times "carrie" there.. and that total fake tease in z&t bedroom ... don't know who get grubbed to who to get an appartment.. And it seems it was very easy for carrie find a partner to share an appartment..