Viki & Kate Part #2

47 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I totaly understand your point,I can see that a lot would prefer just girl with girl,myself I like that but prefer if possible both things..girl&girl and girl&boy,and basicaly the old Kate&viki place was the only place only lesbian,Lina and Dominica..well Lina have also an realitionahip with an dude,foxy and Kira also dudes in the house,Gess the places adapt to survive and get views,myself stop watching v&k after some time,now i started watching them more.

Yes, you are absolutely right.  I think you've hit it spot on here.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I thought it was a nice and surprising change of pace. In "straight" apartments we don't object to 2 girls having sex together so why object to straight sex in a gay place? 

Which straight apartment has brought in a lesbian couple to have sex there?

1 minute ago, purplewrap said:

most of the girls are bi. nisty, ana, bree, candy, cleo, zoi, clara, carrie, ...........................................

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

most of the girls are bi. nisty, ana, bree, candy, cleo, zoi, clara, carrie, ...........................................

I know that :biggrin:

In Viki & Kate's apartment, there was hetero sex without the girls.  So I asked jjkopite in which straight apartment he had seen an outside lesbian couple brought in.  That's all :)

2 minutes ago, purplewrap said:

I never said anybody had "brought in a lesbian couple", I said girls having sex together, think of Ana and Misty or Candy and Heather or Ary for that matter, none of them lesbian but they enjoyed having sex with another girl.

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

I never said anybody had "brought in a lesbian couple", I said girls having sex together, think of Ana and Misty or Candy and Heather or Ary for that matter, none of them lesbian but they enjoyed having sex with another girl.

But those girls are part of that apartment, right?  Izzy is not part of Viki & Kate's apartment.

IMHO, if Viki & Kate had more female friends over, and those girls had sex, that would be a better "show" than watching Izzy getting shagged.  That's just my opinion.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Here's an idea, how about we let the tenants of their own apartment do whatever it is they want to do?

I think this should be pinned to each apartment.

Let the tennants have fun on how they see fit. It doesn't matter if they have females or males or trans or any other combination as long as they are happy with themselves and not worry or even think about us and what we want. If Viki or Kate want to try a penis just be happy for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purplewrap said:

I know that :biggrin:

In Viki & Kate's apartment, there was hetero sex without the girls.  So I asked jjkopite in which straight apartment he had seen an outside lesbian couple brought in.  That's all :)

to everyone's knowledge izzy wasn't bi. now we know that she is. maybe she'll get her own apt & you won't have to worry about the girls getting some dick. i personaly find just girl on girl to be boring. last night was the 1st time i watched that apt for more than a couple of minutes. i realy don't see that it harmed anything.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

to everyone's knowledge izzy wasn't bi. now we know that she is. maybe she'll get her own apt & you won't have to worry about the girls getting some dick. i personaly find just girl on girl to be boring. last night was the 1st time i watched that apt for more than a couple of minutes. i realy don't see that it harmed anything.

Was Chad & Todd your favourite apartment by any chance?