Viki & Kate Part #2

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Really? Could it be cause Miami Cometh and the writing is on the wall? I have to wonder. Or maybe not, hell if I know! 😁

What would it have to do with Miami opening? after all its just another apartment where ever it is.

It looks as though Kristen & Steve are leaving too so whether things are just running their natural course whether they are not earning enough or just pissed off with it all. Who knows as you say.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Oh no not more leaving but yes, you are right they have even taken their picture off the wall in their bedroom. Such a shame as they were good, well i thought so anyway.

I guess they don't earn money .. and i would say that's why Viki had to come back to camshows.. and well.. they are now on the top5 of days online (more then 6 months)

Maybe her sister (that is now walking naked around the house) will be living here

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

So they ain't leaving then just moving. That will be their 3rd apartment they must get fed up with moving all the time, is it necessary or just VH being inefficient?

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

So they ain't leaving then just moving. That will be their 3rd apartment they must get fed up with moving all the time, is it necessary or just VH being inefficient?

I only see one possible reason to the move... they will move to a house with two bedrooms and sister and boyfriend will move...
Because if it's about money and they are looking for a cheaper house (that would explain the increase - daily almost - of cam shows) doesn't make much sense putting the cam at hall few days ago when they already know that a change was on the plans

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

-  doesn't make much sense putting the cam at hall few days ago when they already know that a change was on the plans

You are assuming VH know what they are doing? lol

On 6/16/2018 at 1:37 PM, Amy3 said:

It’s kind of a shame that most of us don’t know why the tenants choose to leave. It makes it hard to know how to feel about it. Would be interesting to know don’t you think? 

If they spoke English I bet we’d know. #gamechanger

That would be interesting to me, that and an occasional update on what they doing since they left.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2018 at 11:31 AM, jabbath1987 said:

VHTV have a different definition of "couple" to me. It's been 8 days - which is 6 days longer than what most people consider a couple of days - and the apartment is still offline.

• Like 2

• StnCld316 locked and unpinned this topic