Em & Sid

7 hours ago, HarveyB said:

Don't blame Em, the fault lies with the instigator, if you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire.

she did not know when to stop after every one finished the swapping game it was over but what they did in the bed room after was not part of the game, so has a right to be upset and  instead of crying at least he should have stand up for himself, even tho she knew he was up set and crying she did not even bother  about it.

i guess when you have a friend who has a crush on your girl and give him permission he is not going to stop he is going to milk it as long as he can, i mean the guy has no interest in mia only flirts with EM. with friend like that who needs...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mic351 said:

I don't think Em ruined a dam thing.  If he couldn't handle it.  He should not have started it.  

"There is no crying in baseball", or in this case swinging. Everything went the way it was supposed to happen, except the frigging crying. What did they think Alex put them in the apartment for?? I was beginning to think they were going to be a total bust... They were acting like a bunch of kids before something finally happened.I don't mind Sid (except for the crying)but he's trying to play a big boys game with a childs mentality. If Alex was watching this he's probably thinking I need the other guy(whatever his name is) to be my lead...:huh:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well I for one don't care what the general opinion is, I feel bad for Sid. After god knows how many months of people on this board, including myself, have been carrying on and on about wanting to see Em with another guy and after calling Sid all kinds of cruel names, she finally does it in a swap and to what everyone has been saying, actually encouraged by Sid, now you guys are just as cruel to him. And for what? Because Em fucked this guy without him being there?

In all fairness... Hasn't Sid been with this girl many times without the friend being even in the house? I can at least remember 4 times. Actually it seams that he prefers being with her. In fact he's most probably been with her when Em wasn't around... INMHO he's being overly dramatic & hypocritical to boot...

2 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Hasn't Sid been with this girl many times without the friend being even in the house?

Are you talking about sex? If you are the answer is no.

3 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

In fact he's most probably been with her when Em wasn't around

You don't know that. Just assumptions.

20 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Are you talking about sex? If you are the answer is no.

You don't know that. Just assumptions.

he had a threesome with her & Em at Lisa's apartment. Right? If I'm incorrect I apologize . I will attempt to find it now...

10 hours ago, mic351 said:

There are times in your life when you have to be careful what you ask for because you amy just get it.  Sid was the catalyst behind this whole foursome tonight and had himself a ball.  Until he was through and Bob was still humping or cuddling his woman.  I've seen this happen a number of times in the lifestyle.  A guy will egg his girl on and when she goes for it,m he can't handle it.  Especially since Em and Bob look like they are getting ready to go at it again..:biggrin:

Don't think Sid saw past banging Sia but Em has now had Logan and Bob and has maybe realised what fun she has been missing out on!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jjkopite said:

Don't think Sid saw past banging Sia but Em has now had Logan and Bob and has maybe realised what fun she has been missing out on!

Yes she went totally wild. And she loves it. She was so into it she totally forgot about Sid. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes she went totally wild. And she loves it. She was so into it she totally forgot about Sid. 

I like that side of Em actually, because you don't really expect it from her. That is the pleasure of being a voyeur !!!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Just another case of the little head thinking for the big head, and the little head won as usual :biggrin:

• Like 1