Em & Sid

3 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

Hi Amy

Not sure if you saw what happened last night  but Sid fucked Sia and the kid currently on the couch  did fuck Em

Wow! No, missed all that! Wow! I'm shocked. Guess they need the money bad. That kid on the couch provided false records. No way is that guy 18. 

11 minutes ago, BenCoudon said:

you can (almost) get the play by play of that 4 some in the first 22 pages of this topic.  Full drama.

For the guest (aka as Bob), to me, he looks older than Sid

Not interested really! But I was right about this being the most interesting apt on VH despite the complaints about Sid. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Wow! No, missed all that! Wow! I'm shocked. Guess they need the money bad. That kid on the couch provided false records. No way is that guy 18. 

You always look for controversies don't you ?

2 minutes ago, nack said:

You always look for controversies don't you ?

You think that kid is 18? Besides what else is the reason to post comments? I have the timeline and archive why do I nees someone to tell me anything absolutely factual? I could post caps to hook up the freeloaders I guess. 

She also followed the guest to his bed and the had sex again..sid slammed the door because he couldn't stand it.that is when he cried. I think Em wants to preserve the relationship with Sid but also mutually wants another round of prison sex with the guest. 

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

She also followed the guest to his bed and the had sex again..sid slammed the door because he couldn't stand it.that is when he cried. I think Em wants to preserve the relationship with Sid but also mutually wants another round of prison sex with the guest. 

Oh, sounds controversial! Careful, you might get a reputation. 

Hi guys, i agree, this is getting me feeling weird about watching them, none of them look 18 really to me. I was popping in and out last night and at one point one of the guys had on what looked like that dinosaur suit one of the silly six used to wear way back when.

• Like 1