Em & Sid

2018-02-27_11-47-17.thumb.jpg.8a420baa23bf63a57ab80ac324e9e826.jpg

@Voyeur House TV, @jabbath1987, @StnCld316

Please note that Sid is hurting himself. He is not able to handle the emotional crisis that he is going through.

We don't want to risk a tragedy here.

These kids are very young and they should not be on their own specially during this crisis.

Someone more mature - like Drew or Alex  should visit, and provide support.

Please help to escalate this.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, zoifan said:

2018-02-27_11-47-17.thumb.jpg.8a420baa23bf63a57ab80ac324e9e826.jpg

@Voyeur House TV, @jabbath1987, @StnCld316

Please note that Sid is hurting himself. He is not able to handle the emotional crisis that he is going through.

We don't want to risk a tragedy here.

These kids are very young and they should not be on their own specially during this crisis.

Someone more mature - like Drew or Alex  should visit, and provide support.

Please help to escalate this.

Drew 'is my strongest bet, since he lives and manages it (or tries) very well.

Dean would also be a good choice. He acted well in the AnaxRock case. But the verdict was already given by VH.

In my opinion, who would be the ideal there is who should have effectively been in charge of the project. Misty.

Misty would make Sid get "adult" fast ... And I really agree that alone at this troubled moment, is not smart ..

My question, however, is for Em ... She was hurt and hurt very deeply by Sid, and I do not know if she will have a reconciliatory return. She is sleeping very deep. This for me is a sign of psychological escape.

This therefore makes Misty or Bree the ideals there. To plot revenge? Candy .hehehehe.:cry:

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay I made a ticket about Sid now. If he really hurt himself he needs help.

Well, obviously - it's more Emo action. Not with serious intentions (physical or suicidal).

Their problem is clear. They can not be in the comfort zone (do nothing, watch TV/play games - sex 2-3 times a week) - because earnings are 0. But parties and orgies - damage them and relationships. They (mostly Sid) are not ready for this.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Drew 'is my strongest bet, since he lives and manages it (or tries) very well.

Dean would also be a good choice. He acted well in the AnaxRock case. But the verdict was already given by VH.

In my opinion, who would be the ideal there is who should have effectively been in charge of the project. Misty.

Misty would make Sid get "adult" fast ... And I really agree that alone at this troubled moment, is not smart ..

My question, however, is for Em ... She was hurt and hurt very deeply by Sid, and I do not know if she will have a reconciliatory return. She is sleeping very deep. This for me is a sign of psychological escape.

This therefore makes Misty or Bree the ideals there. To plot revenge? Candy .hehehehe.:cry:

The bottom line is that Em is not a type of girl for Sid to fall in such deep love, and expect commitment. 

If Sid was someone I know, I would advise him to move on. Their path cannot be the same. Enjoy the companionship, but don't fall in love. If you can't, then stay away from her. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Em was the one who fucked around on Sid with Bob and yall are saying SHE'S the one who got hurt? Are you fucking kidding me?

both got hurt ,they pushed to play  a game their age cant handle right

Just now, zoifan said:

The bottom line is that Em is not a type of girl for Sid to fall in such deep love, and expect commitment. 

If Sid was someone I know, I would advise him to move on. Their path cannot be the same. Enjoy the companionship, but don't fall in love. If you can't, then stay away from her. 

not easy to him as you  to move on