Em & Sid

42 minutes ago, zoifan said:

My guess is that Bob supposed be paired with Sia. The plan was a 4some, not a swap.

I think the swap was impulsive due to alcohol. It is less likely to happen again.

The happy ending for this incident would be we see Bob and Sia more together - hopefully as participants.

I think the 4some only happened because Sid wanted Sia, don't think he thought beyond that.

If you look back a few days before, bob and the 2 girls were lounging on the couch and my first impression not knowing any of the facts was bob seemed attracted to Em at that point..might of been my imagination but it stuck with me.

1 hour ago, Houlii said:

Question..is bob a friend of sid's  or was be brought in by VH as a second resident..a little confused of who bob is?

Like you, I really follow this couple very little. Because before, we did not have a solid and stable base to follow.

It is the first time we have the name Sid as an officer in the line of this project. Only Em was identified before. Although this is the third apartment they integrate into this management.

In my line of vision and interpretation of understandings, Bob is someone very close to Sid, in a line of best friend. Only him.

Sya however, believe me to be friends with the couple .Em and Sid.
I also seem to have an initial approximation by Sid

That's why I say, "tconfidence" Em let Sya enter with her for trust in Sid and now she let Bob in for the same reason.

I still have not been able to identify which of the two (Em or Sid) is the approach bridge for Lisa. I'would bet in Sid again.

13 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

I think the 4some only happened because Sid wanted Sia, don't think he thought beyond that.

He probably have some desired toward Sia. I do not blame him.

But the level of alcohol consumption was far too much that night.

I did notice Sid could not walk straight. He was very very drunk. That is why I am thinking he would not fuck Sia so passionately  in front of Em if he was not drunk that much.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Houlii said:

If you look back a few days before, bob and the 2 girls were lounging on the couch and my first impression not knowing any of the facts was bob seemed attracted to Em at that point..might of been my imagination but it stuck with me.

Yes, but he never explicitly made the first move. Em did.

4 minutes ago, Houlii said:

I like Sia and I hope to see her again, I don't think bob is going anywhere., If bob and sia do pair up it will be interesting to see Em's reaction. 

>> If bob and sia do pair up it will be interesting to see Em's reaction.

I think it is Em plan, to keep this apartment.

Her reaction would be a happy smile :)

I agree..alot happened in those few minutes. although the initial sexual contact from EM came when Sid fastened her hands to bob's stiff one. As well bob was positioning himself for better access. Hard to say who made the first move actually.

Just now, zoifan said:

>> If bob and sia do pair up it will be interesting to see Em's reaction.

I think it is Em plan, to keep this apartment.

Her reaction would be a happy smile :)

Thats what makes this so interesting..so many possibilities.