Em & Sid

2 minutes ago, x1000 said:

with bob still there will make  it happen again just  give them more time , i think there is a plan  to kick sid out slowly  by replacing  him by bob as em‘s boyfriend   but without  any charges on em or vhtv in the picture

I don't know. These two were literally all over each other just 2 days ago and now not so much as a single touch. They don't even give each other glances to indicate that there's any possibility of anything happening between those two.

54 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't know. These two were literally all over each other just 2 days ago and now not so much as a single touch. They don't even give each other glances to indicate that there's any possibility of anything happening between those two.

Nothing will happen quickly after the problem after the last night ,they will kick sid from their way first

bob have instructions to attract em to him  without meaning sex

first of all he share s with her what he doing  on  his laptop and mobile ,sid did not .!

i bet 1 week sid will be out without em  after building more Strong relation with bob and more  problems with sid by any reason but bob

The negative behavior from sid Aborted plan he  was supposed to act like a rock with Neuschá to make vhtv kick him in  a twinkling

Em likes sex and she will have it with who ever is available if circumstances are right---This is the first time she has had the chance and look what happened (without going into history of her in apartment with Lisa)

Em and Bob left about 3 hours ago..any interpreters know where they went,,I think sid operates in a different dimension..  He rarely seems to be in the same place every one else is..mentally.

1 minute ago, Houlii said:

Em and Bob left about 3 hours ago..any interpreters know where they went,,I think sid operates in a different dimension..  He rarely seems to be in the same place every one else is..mentally.

Guess, she will not be able to walk normally after returning. Can´t she go with Bob for a visit to e.g. Misty or Lisa where are also cams for us ??????????????????

• Like 1