Em & Sid

7 hours ago, x1000 said:

sid has no choice  share em or lose every thing especially em  ,i think someone advised him , he already had  lost her ,and adviced em that bob is more suitable for her

sid will survive if vhtv still need him no other reason  may be he will replace em by sia (bob will fuck her too :biggrin:)

em has been stolen from sid but he did not make  the right moves to keep or restore her

I think it would be up to A&A to decide to replace one of them and if that was the case I'm sure Anna would choose to keep Em.

• Like 1

Everyone is seeing things in a fixed way, but forgetting the alternatives.

Em left without any sign that he would not return. She even said goodbye to Sid, who slept.

The announcement that she would only be back on Saturday came much later. And Sid was still asleep.

So in my line of reasoning she was called by someone, and since we did not see her presence in any other management project, who is lacking there and with greater interest in this impasse?

In my view she is receiving guidance and advice (Bob together or not, since he is the main (IR) responsible for all this mess that is seen there).

But we have not seen any sign of a split between Sid and Em, so my bet, is that it is allotted for reflection.

Even because, it was reached there, now the highest level of the mountain.
Going down and back is not an option. Not without result in being a fatal decision ..

So they have to close their eyes, take a deep breath and jump ...

From the top of Mount Everest.

My sentiment.

And as Groomy, who understands what happens there, said, they are happy and are together for a long time.

And again, still not understanding Sid's reaction (or motives) to all that was earlier.

19 hours ago, zoifan said:

Here is Em leave with Bob:

https://voyeur-house.tv/realm6/cam17?timestamp=1519912271

They boot look excited and cheered up.

Well, if my recipe line above is right, (and the later notice of withdrawal for two days) reinforces it, these "excited" and "cheered up", froze when they reached their destination.

The Anna we know would not support it at all.
And much less Alex.

Not without a fair and solid reason for it.

Our Anna has behavior of uniting and not separating. ..:cool:

• Upvote 1

Honestly i don't know if Em and the other dude will return togheter or not,but what I know it's Em and Sid by themselfs alone would not manage to mantain an active house,maybe I looked to the place in wrong hours but usualy Sid it's always sleeping,and Em not that diferent,it's an relative large house so must be not cheap,in my opinion only way to place stay open it's an new couple  joining E&S or at minimal an third person.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Honestly i don't know if Em and the other dude will return togheter or not,but what I know it's Em and Sid by themselfs alone would not manage to mantain an active house,maybe I looked to the place in wrong hours but usualy Sid it's always sleeping,and Em not that diferent,it's an relative large house so must be not cheap,in my opinion only way to place stay open it's an new couple  joining E&S or at minimal an third person.

But we have not seen any sign of a split between Sid and Em, so my bet, is that it is allotted for reflection.

Even because, it was reached there, now the highest level of the mountain.
Going down and back is not an option. Not without result in being a fatal decision ..:dodgy:

So they have to close their eyes, take a deep breath and jump ...

From the top of Mount Everest.::)

AND ze81 pm now:cool: pls

50 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Like Em, Lisa is away until Sunday.

The chance that this is not a coincident is small. But Something to keep back in min. 

Lisa used to be absent ones a month, probably to visit her family. Last month when she did that and came back, she invited a new guy who fucked her. Lets hope she will surprise us again this time.