Em & Sid

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

This managers should act more with professional "head" than with sentimental one..they give an place to Bree and drew,even knowing they were super slow and low energy(what could go wrong right),now they are supporting Em and Sid,again very slow,low energy couple,of course it's their money  not mine but they are going down because all this friends support,other house totaly destined to desaster of them..candy and Dean.Its so obvious they aren't doing it the best way,not by miles.But it's up to them.

Sorry, but Bree and Drew, slow and low energy?

What do you then consider active and high energy here in VH ?. Ella and Isac?
That already reaches now to the stage of just changing the side of the bed between them and the guests (who are the same).

One positive thing at least I can see (if still and also is the case), with Alex's presence there along with Sid.

A serious talk and owned by an old and experienced Swinger man for a candidate to be a young swinger boy.
:cool:

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Sorry, but Bree and Drew, slow and low energy?

What do you then consider active and high energy here in VH ?. Ella and Isac?
That already reaches now to the stage of just changing the side of the bed between them and the guests (who are the same).

One positive thing at least I can see (if still and also is the case), with Alex's presence there along with Sid.

A serious talk and owned by an old and experienced Swinger man for a candidate to be a young swinger boy.
:cool:

Honestly why do you think there is already an guest living there with them..same in Em and Sid case,they move very little,have no doubth if Em and Sid are to continue at least one guest with them it's needed.That or regular visits.Always tought Bree and drew low energy,true I didn't watch a lot Alex place,but usualy when I looked the couple barely moved,or in bed or in sofa.

Just now, ze81 said:

Honestly why do you think there is already an guest living there with them..same in Em and Sid case,they move very little,have no doubth if Em and Sid are to continue at least one guest with them it's needed.That or regular visits.Always tought Bree and drew low energy,true I didn't watch a lot Alex place,but usualy when I looked the couple barely moved,or in bed or in sofa.

Could move Candy in with Bree and Drew and Dean with Em and Sid !

But Alex is an attractive man, he likes women and knows how to make them entertain.

Sid is objectively ugly and clumsy; I do not think he attracts women and (with the exception of the orgy) 
I've never seen him having sex with Em for more than 5 minutes and always in the same way.

Kinda curious to see what changes will be going on when the place returns online,most probarby Alex it's there.Will be very hard to maintain online an big house like this with em and Sid only,only solution it's to had someone else,think Em could improve But Sid..well it's Sid.

Just now, jjkopite said:

What, the six of them?

Allll in.Just needed an relative large place,but probarby would still be less expensive than two ones separated,think Bree and drew would "survive" just nice,but not sure if Sid and Em would hehe.

Seems to be back online. Changes to camera positions may have come about if they were taken down for landlord inspection or similar.

Pity Sid couldn't have tidied his and Em's bedroom, especially given how good a job Alex made of the rest of the apartment. Well done Alex

• Upvote 1