Em & Sid

7 minutes ago, budda said:

It is likely that you are right.

I am just curious to know what is your fascination with this apartment? There are a few other interesting places, but I see you are lazer focus on this one :biggrin:

I like very much  Brew, Em, Violette, Lisa and Stella very much, to which Lola has also recently been added. I also really liked Alice but now I follow her less because she is pregnant.
Naturally I also follow the other couples (who more or less).
All the mentioned couples have an intense sex life and even some "transgressions" such as Threesome, lesbian, orgy, etc.
There is all of this aspect in the nature of Em, and when she got the chance she made us have fun.
Now this strange situation has been created (which I can not explain) and I would like to go back and see her having sex in every way she knows.

The other couples do not have particular "crises" and therefore, beyond seeing them having sex (which I know they doquite often) there is nothing that stimulates me.

Perhaps the fact that Em does not have sex and instead I'm waiting for him, excites me more.
I hope I was clear: it's like seeing a naked woman or seeing her slip if she has her legs a little open.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, budda said:

I like very much  Brew, Em, Violette, Lisa and Stella very much, to which Lola has also recently been added. I also really liked Alice but now I follow her less because she is pregnant.
Naturally I also follow the other couples (who more or less).
All the mentioned couples have an intense sex life and even some "transgressions" such as Threesome, lesbian, orgy, etc.
There is all of this aspect in the nature of Em, and when she got the chance she made us have fun.
Now this strange situation has been created (which I can not explain) and I would like to go back and see her having sex in every way she knows.

The other couples do not have particular "crises" and therefore, beyond seeing them having sex (which I know they doquite often) there is nothing that stimulates me.

Perhaps the fact that Em does not have sex and instead I'm waiting for him, excites me more.
I hope I was clear: it's like seeing a naked woman or seeing her slip if she has her legs a little open.

Interesting. Yes, I had so much hope for Em when she fucked Logan. Quickly after I realized Em and Sid won't do well in VH. I certainly hope they do well in their life after VH as I expect they won't be around for long.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Interesting. Yes, I had so much hope for Em when she fucked Logan. Quickly after I realized Em and Sid won't do well in VH. I certainly hope they do well in their life after VH as I expect they won't be around for long.

Expected.When Em first appeared(on Lisa place)people were saying she could have an house in VH etc,and even then I said..why?She was most of the time sleeping and few more,and then Sid appeared was the same.So this house and the inactivity shouldn't be a surprise at all.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, budda said:

Is there anyone who understood the quarrel between Em & Sid?

I personally don't care about the two, to be honest.

I am spending so much time tracking Polly apartment and the lovely Lucy is Lexi's place. This apartment is at the very bottom of my list right below Zoi :angry:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

I personally don't care about the two, to be honest.

I am spending so much time tracking Polly apartment and the lovely Lucy is Lexi's place. This apartment is at the very bottom of my list right below Zoi :angry:

Cmon even paint drying is above Tim & Zoi :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I think an dear user already suggested something similar in past...they should join Sid,Em,john and Catherine in one single house,they would get along just perfecttt..the boys would play and play games on computers and girls would be abandoned..sleeping in sofa.Great combo and would be ideal for those more difficult nights were sleeping it's difficult.:biggrin:.