Em & Sid

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

By vegetable he means someone who does nothing all day I presume.

I think this is more than likely the meaning as he refers to him not not being clean.

15 hours ago, budda said:

I had asked Groomy - who knows Russian - that was the reason for Sid & Em's strong quarrel this morning.
Here is Groomy's answer.

"In fact, this is an ordinary quarrel. Similar to the one that Nina and Alan had today.

Not about sex.

Em and Sid quarreled about the fact that Sid is a vegetable. Even for himself can not be clean.

Partly old - Sid does not help Em, when that problem with her studies. Then Sid behaved like girl - locked and began to cry. Em first worried that Sid was opening veins. Then, when Em realized that Sid had the usual hysteria. She reprimanded him that she was tired of this behavior.

Well, in general, nothing new. They are now in normal."

Budda, you are the greatest !!!

More interesting would be to know what she whispered with Bob in the dark kitchen and last night on the phone (I think, it was him). 

Doesn't she leave Sid because he would otherwise do something bad to himself ???
For me, there is no question that she prefers Bob.

Groomy did not tell me anything about what Em and Bob said in the kitchen.
Consider that Em voluntarily turned off the light and, if she just wanted to talk, this was not necessary but, indeed, a trouble.
If you have seen, they stopped talking for 2/3 minutes.
I believe they only kissed each other. To do anything else could be too risky because Sid could suddenly arrive.

As always, SHE was it. SHE turned off the lights twice ..... a few weeks ago SHE ordered Bob to the loggia without a cam. I can only repeat it, .... (derogatory). Why so secretly? Everyone knows for what purpose she did it.

Sid too ...... if only he would watch the video. And if he knows what kind of a girl he has, why doesn't he take the first step and chase her away ..... or goes away by himself. But ...... where should he go?

Edited by moos54

1 hour ago, Zetti said:

As always, SHE was it. SHE turned off the lights twice ..... a few weeks ago SHE ordered Bob to the loggia without a cam. I can only repeat it, .... (derogatory). Why so secretly? Everyone knows for what purpose she did it.

Sid too ...... if only he would watch the video. And if he knows what kind of a girl he has, why doesn't he take the first step and chase her away ..... or goes away by himself. But ...... where should he go?

Anywhere but here!! :biggrin:

Edited by moos54