Em & Sid

45 minutes ago, budda said:

It's 7 o'clock in the morning. Em has not returned yet and is already 15 hours away.

There is still someone who has doubts about her secret sexual life just because we cannot see her.

Uhhh, can you excuse me for a few minutes while I go see if I can find someone who gives a flying fuck..:dodgy:

Hy Amy3,

Thanks for useful clarifications.

However - as I said - we pay to see sex.

It is not by chance that in the VHTV archive there are practically only sex scenes.

If all the tenants decided to do as Em, we would pay for what?

Bye and have a good day.

For the record, I disagree with VH on the hiding rule. I think blatant hiding should also be a no no. Whether it be a tenant or a guest, I don't think anyone on came should be allow to purposely and blantantly hide. The reason is because it is an acknowledgement of my presence and therefore the act of hiding is meant to say, "I know you are there and I don't want you to see me". Nothing is worse to a voyeur then getting caught. That's why it should be a no-no regardless who is in the apt. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, budda said:

Hy Amy3,

Thanks for useful clarifications.

However - as I said - we pay to see sex.

It is not by chance that in the VHTV archive there are practically only sex scenes.

If all the tenants decided to do as Em, we would pay for what?

Bye and have a good day.

No, you don't pay to see sex. You pay to see through a cam. They don't even have to be home. They have no obligation to do anything on cam. They do it cause it has the effect of getting you to watch more. And the more you watch the more money they make. BUT, If they don't care they don't have to do anything. 

• Like 1

The reason the archives are full of sex scenes ia because the guys who essentially work for VH, who are responsible for putting the videos there generally only post what they like, which typically is sex. If you want them to post something else you like, they will, you just have to ask here. 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For the record, I disagree with VH on the hiding rule. I think blatant hiding should also be a no no. Whether it be a tenant or a guest, I don't think anyone on came should be allow to purposely and blantantly hide. The reason is because it is an acknowledgement of my presence and therefore the act of hiding is meant to say, "I know you are there and I don't want you to see me". Nothing is worse to a voyeur then getting caught. That's why it should be a no-no regardless who is in the apt. 

On this one I'm in Amy's corner.  I hate hiding, covered cams, or mole sex.  If you spend the night as a guest, you should be told of the cams, their purpose and the rules.  If you don't want to have sex fine!  But if you do and you're in a VH apartment, it should be for all to see.  Converse simple solution; don't spend the night at a VH Apartment!:lightbulb:

• Like 1

Maybe I should offer a class on voyeurism. I think VH could serously use a remedial course. I think there's quite a few of you fine folks who have lost your way too. 

Rule#1: A voyeur site and the tenants/managers must not pre-annouce activities of any sort via CC or Twitter. You may only post and speak of events that have happened and say nothing of events that may happen. 

Fear not oh might ones, I shall create a new thread for my school of voyeurism!  And off she goes....... 😁

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

school of what ? of voyeurism . and will see the grudets fills on sites of voyeurism with many your lessons or theories:biggrin::biggrin:

... and Viola!!! School is in session.